Why are people so mean?

Options
stumblinthrulife
stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
All I want to do is browse through open diaries then make broad generalizations about their health and criticize them on their choice of food. Why can't people just accept that without getting uppity and defending themselves? Some people are so rude. Isn't it obvious that my choices are superior to theirs?

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    All I want to do is browse through open diaries then make broad generalizations about their health and criticize them on their choice of food. Why can't people just accept that without getting uppity and defending themselves? Some people are so rude. Isn't it obvious that my choices are superior to theirs?

Then in my opinion you are no better than a troll, trolling for fish to net and netting ones that are simply not able to fend for themselves...poor little fish that are looking to find a life in the big bad sea of life...hope you get eaten by a shark :explode:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Life isn't fair, but I want it to be more unfair to people I disagree with.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

exactlycas_zps263554be.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options

A noble goal, sir.
  • redsoxie
    Options

Haha! Me too.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Please_yes.gif
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

May the man who never went over their calories, make the first judgement!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Then in my opinion you are no better than a troll, trolling for fish to net and netting ones that are simply not able to fend for themselves...poor little fish that are looking to find a life in the big bad sea of life...hope you get eaten by a shark :explode:

:flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Can you go ahead and look at my diary and yell at me for eating ice cream twice today. I should have eaten it at least THREE times, right?
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    Options

Are you vicariously enjoying that rib-eye stake and fries for brunch? How about that devilishly delicious pineapple upside down cake with a side of vanilla bean ice cream? Oh! Oh! Wait! Did I mention waffles and homemade whipped cream topping and sugar-coated strawberries?
    Check my diary out. I eat "bad" food sometimes. And guess what. Still shrinking. Yeah!

Sorry you're missing out on the yummies. Congrats on the big weight loss, though. I hope you find a middle ground soon.
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options

Are you vicariously enjoying that rib-eye stake and fries for brunch? How about that devilishly delicious pineapple upside down cake with a side of vanilla bean ice cream? Oh! Oh! Wait! Did I mention waffles and homemade whipped cream topping and sugar-coated strawberries?
    Check my diary out. I eat "bad" food sometimes. And guess what. Still shrinking. Yeah!

Sorry you're missing out on the yummies. Congrats on the big weight loss, though. I hope you find a middle ground soon.

I think your sarcasm detector may be on the fritz, and/or you have not looked at my diary.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

I think your sarcasm detector may be on the fritz, and/or you have not looked at my diary.

Amateur troll mistake! You have to commit to it. :laugh:
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    Options
    You're right! I didn't check out your diary, nor did I sense your sarcasm. I tend to be awful at that anyway. :) I was reading a post by someone who was preaching to his/her MFP pals about bad food. I guess I was still on my raving streak abotu how unnecessary it is to throw away perfectly delicious food.