Bee Pollen???

Options
Has anyone ever heard of weightloss with Bee Pollen? My sister-in-law has been doing her research and this stuff sounds too good to be true. Has anyone heard of it/tried it? What do you think of it?

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Well, it certainly would result in weight loss when coupled with a caloric deficit.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    There are no magic pills for weight loss. If there were don't you think everyone would be doing it?
  • Tiramisu1
    Tiramisu1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I remember this being touted 25 years ago. It's one of those ideas that resurfaces, well, about every 25 years or so. I don't know anyone who has successfully lost weight because of using it, unless they also limited their calories and increased their exercise.
  • ashley9689
    ashley9689 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started taking infinity weight loss pills about a month and a half ago...they are very natural (ingredient list: Bee Pollen, Chinese Yam, Wolfberry, Lotus Seed, Dietary Fiber). Honestly, I have lost 20 pounds in a month and a half! It's an appetite suppression. I still get hungry when it's mealtime, I just don't eat nearly as much as I used to before feeling full. I also have made myself drink lots of water (which helps with feeling full). I also rarely find myself looking for food to snack on through the day which was difficult having an office job. The only side effect I've had with them was during the first week. I found myself super thirsty very often. If that's the worst that has come of it...sign me up. I plan on taking these for 3 months, seeing where that gets me, then again for three months after taking 6 off (just before my wedding).
  • GaymonJ
    Options
    I actually take Bee Pollen every morning for over 10 years. I've always seen it as more of a natural energy booster, instead of a weight loss supplement.