Broken blood vessel in eye: cardio?????

Options
Hey guys, I developed a broken blood vessel in my eye 2 days ago. It has progressively gotten a teeny bit worse each day. I read online it is like a bruise in your eye and gets better before it gets worse. Apparently it can take 2-3 weeks for your body to re-absorb the blood. It looks atrocious and I'm highly embarrassed. But anyways, was wondering if anyone has suffered from this and if doing cardio can exacerbate the problem and make it worse? I'm just doing Turbo Fire, no heavy weight lifting or anything. Broken blood vessels in the eye can be caused by straining, coughing, sneezing too hard, or sometimes it can just happen. So basically just making sure it's safe to continue my cardio. Thanks for any input, I really need it!

Replies

• beckys95
    Options
    This happened to me when I was pregnant with my son. It looked horrendous. All the white was bloddy. It took about a week for it to clear up.
  • maryann829
    maryann829 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This happens to me occasionally. I'm usually not even aware it happen until someone says "hey what happened to your eye?". Yeah- it looks terrible and is embarrassing. I've never changed me workout plans because of it. I figured the damage is already done and by the time my eye is looking bloody, it's actually started healing.