Pescetarian recipes?

Options
Mini_horse_lover
Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
Does anyone have any pescetarian (no meat except fish) recipes that they know of?
Please post them here.

Would prefer ones with low calories but it doesn't worry me.

Thank you.

Replies

• Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    take any fish, bake 400 degrees F till fish flakes easily( about 10 minutes /inch of thickness). Last 5 minutes, spoon your favorite salsa over fish, and enjoy! No added fat, good flavor and only the salt that is in the salsa.
  • Agate69
    Options
    Steam any fish till just barely done. Cool, break into bits, and add a bit of chopped onion, celery, egg white to bind, a little salt and pepper, and shape into patties. Pan fry in a little EVO and you have the basics of an awesome fishburger.....
  • Agate69
    Options
    Not quite a pescatarian...... Not catholic either, so grew up eating fish, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Wild Game / meat on Friday, Fish on Saturday, and Perhaps a treat, of chicken or real beef or pork on Sunday.

Gosh I still wish I had fishermen as next door neighbors now.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well, I still eat chicken and turkey for the time being, but I love fish and once had a fantastic fish dinner in a mexican restraunt in Chicago that was served in a tomato sauce. I dont recall the type of fish but it was delicious, and now I often bake my fish in a tomato base. The juice is lovely drizzled over veggies.
    Not much but its all Ive got..haha!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    How many recipes have fish plus another meat in them??

Not many. (yes, there are some.)

Just GOOGLE "fish recipes"

You don't even need to get fancy and call it "pescetarian", just "fish" will work perfectly.
  • emcwilli
    emcwilli Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump
  • erikmsp72
    erikmsp72 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with a dollop of greek yogurt and a bunch of smoked salmon.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with a dollop of greek yogurt and a bunch of smoked salmon.

Shush! Could you please try not to post such complicated recipes! :wink: