New To MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi all, my name's Vickram and I'm living in Ireland. I just joined yesterday and I'm looking to lose 89 lbs. This site and community seems like a great way to aid me in doing so. I have lost weight in the past, but have always regained it. This time I'm not going to follow any fad diets and just making a lifestyle diet change. I want to lose weight mainly for my lack of confidence. It holds me back a lot from achieving the things I want to do, because I'm so self conscious about it. So, I decided now was the time to do something about it for good. I lost 2.6lbs in one day, but that is just water weight or fluctuations, I would say. I used to consume a real lot of salt! Best to see progress after a week, I guess. :-D Well, that's my story... :-D Feel free to add me, if you want. Would be great to support each other and share our journeys... :-) Thanks. :-)

Replies

• jamgirl19777
    Options
    feel free to add me. i log daily and i have 85 lbs to lose
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot. I added you, Jamgirl19777. I log daily, too. :-)
  • VictoriousLion
    Options
    Why say 'feel to add me' on my post and then decline my request? Makes zero sense...
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me (... meaningful lol). I've been on MFP since feb. Its a great site/tool to help make positive lifestyle changes! Good luck!
  • mare3581
    Options
    I just joined today! I do planning on logging every day!! Again truly feel free to add =]
  • CheyenneBee16
    Options
    I Have 80 to lose :) feel free to add me <3
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Welcome! Your going to do so fab, i am sure u will find the right MPF for you. Congrats on all ur success thus far!
    Add me if I like!
    Wishing u great success on ur weight loss journey!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    This is not a diet but a life change for the better
  • VictoriousLion
    Options
    Hey all! :-) I added... I joined in the beginning of September. It's really great! Thank you, look forward to supporting each other. It's nice to make friends along the journey... ^_^
  • kem05
    Options
    Did you?! Looks like I didn't make the cut.... Gutted :grumble:
  • VictoriousLion
    Options
    Snap, I realised I was only clicking on 'add as friend' button and didn't click add below the personal message box! What am I like! Hahaha! Done now! :-D
  • abovetheopensea
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm kind of new too. I joined a very long time ago, but this is my first time logging on in 2 years.. LOL.
    I'd love to meet some new friends online for motivation and story swaps..
    I'm still hoping to lose 60 more pounds! It's hard staying motivated. Good luck to everyone.
  • kem05
    Options
    Hahaha... Sure.... :wink: Regardless, accepted :bigsmile:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...feel free to add me if you wish.

Good luck with your fitness goals.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Welcome :-) feel free to add
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I think I have room for a few more in my MFP support family. :-)

Hell, you all can add me.
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me, nothing beats family support
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hey I've lost 60odd llbs and still another 40 to go I think and I'm a daily logger and active friend and a Scot :@) so add away :@)
  • magicman89
    Options
    Add me too
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    Hello I log in daily anyone can add me the more the merrier:laugh: