I just wanna be skinny with a booty :(

Options
Is that too much to ask for? :(
I guess I have to quit being lazy and get to the working out process. /:
I'm tired of being the "big girl" , being "fat" , being the girlfriend whose boyfriend has trouble picking up and i'm litarely like twice his size :( .. though he is 5'2 and small boned and i'm 5'5 and big boned/: along with being 175 pounds :(
But still..... i don't need to be fat too. God damn, i'm sorry i'm complaining about **** I did to myself :(

Do you guys feel the same???/:

I know it won't come off overnight considering it took months to put on/: I got fat and got stretchmarks when I got pregnant and yes it was all worth it but i wish i could have my body even half way better than this crap/:

I don't usually complain about things I did to myself but damn , i'm in a funk :(

Replies

• triniechu
    Options
    I felt the same way a long time ago. But sitting and complaining won't get you anywhere. trust me I've been there. 2011 i weighed 200 pounds! So i got up and did something about it. I'm finally down to 161 which is almost a 40 pound weight loss in 2 years. Anyone can do it :) you just really need to put your heart and mind to it. But that's if you want it THAT BAD. Weight loss journeys are not easy. Diet and working out are definitely a lot of work. You will encounter a few bumps on the road of course, but if you do just pick yourself back up and keep on going.

I was stuck in 168-175 for almost a whole year. So that was a big challenge for me. But now the scale doesnt bother me. I do a lot of weight training and power lifting, so i'm gaining a lot of muscle as well. And we all know muscle weighs more than fat. So for my results, I take photos of myself and see differences from there. My goal now is to live a healthy life, live longer and be strong.

Now don't give up. Get up and start your journey.
  • taraxashley
    taraxashley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in the same boat! I'm just starting out... again.. I've been at it for about a week now and I feel a bit better now. I've always been heavy and have only every had one really big weight loss, but I lost it in a very unhealthy way and gained it all back pretty fast. This time I'm trying to get through each day just meeting my goals and adding exercise in.

It's so easy to get down on yourself, so I think by using this program its a great way to feel like your accomplishing something positive each day.

Be positive!!! You'll get there :-)
  • LightersUp
    LightersUp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah I feel the same way! Everytime I go on Facebook and see my friends upload new photos, they look way better than I do! Or when I go on Tumblr and see all those people with nice shaped bodies and I always compare myself to them and I get all frustrated and sad! I've been overweight ALL my life, I don't know what's it like to be skinny! :cry: LOL My brothers and sisters are in good shape, they can go out and eat in buffets every single day for an entire month and not gain 1 pound! I'm the only overweight person out of all my siblings and they always look good! But now that I joined MFP, I've been motivated ever since! I'm having more will-power than I did before, I lost 1lb so far! Lol :happy:
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. My boyfriend is 5'10 and he weighs 10 pounds less than I do. I know this but he doesnt which is the sad part. I am 5'1 and started off at 175 on my weight loss journey then in a matter of 3 months or so I changed the way i ate, i started working out doing the Jillian michaels body revolution and i lost 20 pounds. I am so proud of myself but I still have 30 more pounds i want to lose and it's still a lot more work to be done. I currently am stuck in a rut but I am looking forward to getting back on track and there are great people on this website that will help motivate you and keep you moving along. Once you get the hang of things you wont really want to stop. Good Luck!
  • taraxashley
    taraxashley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight ALL my life, I don't know what's it like to be skinny! :cry:

Me too! My skinniest was still heavier than most of my friends! However, they have a harder time dealing with weight gain than I do since I haven't lost a magnificent figure or anything!

....so I got that going for me I guess!
  • daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I used to always feel the same way - especially after I was dumped by my then boyfriend, for my then best friend (just a few months after my sister had passed.) I was at the point thinking, well what the friggin' a..

Since then I've fluctuated ON and OFF with my weight, quite annoyingly.

Honestly, there's only two reason's why I began trying to lose weight, and get healthier.

1. I have a nerve that is causing me immense pain because of my weight.

2. My husband thinks i'm the sexiest thing he's ever laid his eyes on. I know, why would I WANT to lose weight after being with someone like that? He finally gave me some confidence to want to feel good about myself, and helps push me all of the time!

Trust me, if you put your mind to it, you'll be able to do it!
  • GeorgiaPeach705
    Options
    Preach!