Looking for support.

Options
I have been with MFP for a while now, off and on. I have a couple of friends on here that are from my real life, however, I am looking for people who are active on MFP so that I can partner with them for success. Someone who can encourage me when I'm slipping and someone to celebrate with me when I'm doing well. Of course, I am offering the same in return.

I have just paid for a membership to my local YMCA and learning about food choices so I am serious. Please message me if you are interested.

Replies

• kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I Shelia, I have also been on MFP on and off for the past 2yrs. This time I'm determined to stay committed. I would love to be your friend and kick your butt (to success lol) If you would like to be my friend feel free to add me. Good Luck!!
  • kw71699
    Options
    I'm interested. In getting support also. Let me know if ur interested. Kw71699
  • joymechelle99
    joymechelle99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also have regained weight and am needing friends to help motivate me. Please add me
  • GottaLoseIt13
    GottaLoseIt13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm always here to lend an ear...errrr...eye...lol If you need someone to vent to, laugh with, cry with, or just talk to about your day...I'm here for ya. Feel free to add me! This goes for anyone :)
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me. I have been a member of my local YMCA for 20 years and my Y friends are super supportive and fit.