If at first you don't succeed try and try again!!

Options
Hello all this is another attempt for to lose weight and eat healthy. Normally I don't have a problem making the right food choices but since I have not been working for the past 7 months, I just eat and eat and eat even when I'm not hungry. I also have a hard time staying focused and being committed. I get easily discouraged when I don't see the scale moving fast enough for me. I know that is not a good way to think and nothing good comes easy. So this time around I really want to stay focused and be committed. Anyone who would like to be my mfp and support me on this journey would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Replies

• Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you add me. I need help and would love to help encourage you.
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on every day and I offer encouragement and support to my friends.
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Feel free to add! Happy to support!!!! Wishing u great success!!! Cheer!!!!!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    my story! I'm here trying to do the right thing everyday- add me please!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Me and fatnomoregirl go back a long ways.. like 24hrs even. :-)
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I gained weight after I lost my job. Your post sounds so much like real life, I already like you. Please add me.
  • sushpandey
    sushpandey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yes you can, yes you will, keep trying. LOL
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    add me! Coming to MFP is the best thing you ever did!