Need friends/inspiration

Options
turtleday
turtleday Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello! I'm new to my fitness pal and currently looking for friends/inspiration :) I'm 135 pounds and 5'4 1/2. My goal is to drop 20 pounds. Hope to hear from you!

Replies

• Jit7
    Jit7 Posts: 75
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We have pretty much the same stats. I'm 130lbs and 5'4 - goal is to lose 9kg (20lbs)

I've been on MFP before and lost a tiny bit of weight but I'm back again hoping to achieve my goal
  • LinaS1976
    LinaS1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
    height 5ft 9
    weight 80kgs/176 pounds
    want to lose 15kgs /33 pounds
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Aw you girls are all tiny compared to me!!

I'd still like to be friends though!! :flowerforyou:

Im 24

Currently lost over 40lbs, with another 30lbs to go!

X
  • poisonbloom
    poisonbloom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Im Violet, 27, from London, UK.

Would love some more support so feel free to add!! ∩( ・ω・)∩
  • nadinesheard
    Options
    I've just started today aswell. I need rapid weight loss starting uni in 2 weeks and I want to lose a stone, currently on the fast diet
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Please feel free to add me. I have lost 91 pounds. I am maintaining now but I still log food and exercise daily.

Natalie : D
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    I've got another 15 pounds to lose... Feel free to add me. I have been logging daily and love replying and commenting!
  • LovinDaNewLiz002
    LovinDaNewLiz002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am here for you all:)
  • mdhk10102150
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about a month. I started with a program called Quick Weight Loss and have lost about 14 pounds but found it very restrictive and not very fast (as advertised.) So now I'm trying to log every day and stick with my calorie limit. I seem to have hit a plateau though and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to break a plateau. I'm 5' 8 and at 170lbs. I'd like to lose 15 more. Thanks!!!!!!!
  • Tarynavry
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome. I have sent you an add request. My stats are different but we can all support one another here. Good luck to you!!!
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends and will add you guys. I'm 5'4" and down to 137.8 after a major injury. I'm aiming to lose at least another 10 lbs, and am really happy with the success I've had on MFP so far!
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and gained a lot from medication.
    I'm starting off at 170, with wanting to lose 40lbs.
    anyone can add me :D
This discussion has been closed.