Fresh Start

Options
Time to get back on track!
Any supportive, active users please feel free to add me!
Looking forward to getting back on track:)

Replies

• honeyb128
    honeyb128 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5ft 4" and weigh 11 stone I am wanting to lose 3 stone if to are up for the challenge? I have just started working out again and ill owing the weight watchers plan! Add me if you want and we could support each other! Xx W.E.L.C.O.M.E!! xX
  • neilsean04
    neilsean04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an active user. I've been using this app for 8 months now and never really added anybody. Lol.. Now imma try to share some love..
  • Thanks guys! Added you both:)
    My diary will be public so I can be kept accountable !
    Looking forward to smashing out some goals together!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    I have lost all my weight on this site. I have some awesome and supportive friends. my diary is always open. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Thank you for responding :)
    Any more mfp'ers with open diaries who are willing to help me along the way?
  • lbryant79
    Options
    Hi Sam, just starting to use again, your welcome to add me, bit of morale support both ways could be good.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome back on track! :flowerforyou:
    I only really have one thing to say - YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Just never ever give up; we are all in this together. Remain dedicated; I'm sure you will find heaps of people on here that will help motivate, support, and help when needed, myself included.
    LETS DO THIS!!! :bigsmile:
    Open invite to anyone; feel free to add me - I'm up for it!
  • Comonemo
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary! I've also just jumped back into my weight loss (for the Nth time...maintaining is not my strength) Welcome back!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You can add me also, if you want
  • LDStack
    LDStack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time staying focused. Lost 50 lbs a few years back. I've maintained it, just can't seem to lose anymore. I would love some support also. Feel free to add me
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am just starting back and trying to get back on track too! I did great last year and then went right back to my old ways and need to get rid of the weight I put back on! I started JM 30DS today! Feel free to add me! Support is always great!!
  • jordansh0216
    Options
    I am getting started again and need some support. Feel free to add me. Looking forward to playing with my nine year old.
  • Custardapple
    Options
    Me too please! Those naughty, self-defeating, bad old ways are banished.:smile:
  • MaxxieTibbyMom
    MaxxieTibbyMom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I slacked off for a while but now am ready to be more mindful of what I put in my body. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by end of this year. Please feel free to add me as well. I could use some support and I will support you as well~~
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, im active and my diary and profile are both open