Looking For Encouragement

Options
Hi, My name is Lee, I am back to myfitnesspal, I tried previously but wasn't really ready to committ, this time around I am determined.
I'm quite active, fitness never been a problem as I do a lot of exercise, my problem is my diet, I eat what ever I want at daft times to be honest.
I do eat a lot of fruit and foods which are good for you, but for every thing good I probably eat just as much bad foods.
I am looking for support, anyone who can just send an odd message now and again to ask how I am doing and share their experiences.
I am experimenting at the moment, last week I eat whatever I wanted whenever I felt like it, (Monday - Sunday).
This week Monday - Sunday I am really trying hard to eat the correct amount and keep my calories under control, fingers crossed I can do it - any support would be welcome.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    It helps if you pre-log your food so you know what you are going to eat tomorrow. Then you just stick to it as much as possible. You can friend me if you like. I'm around a lot.
  • renablue25
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous posts.

PRE -LOGGING is the only thing that works for me. I do it a day in advanced and then try my best to stick to it. It is harder for me to log as I go, I find that I make bad food choices when it is not planned out.

Best of luck :)
  • sberger1
    sberger1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm clocking on 40, 2nd child just started school on Friday and I'd love to lose those 11 lbs that have built up over the years and maintain that weight. Previously worked full time, but redundant in April. I really need to push the exercise more than anything and less junk after the kids have gone to bed!
  • polza1888
    polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Added you on buddy! I'm like you, i yo yo on and off but keep going, the more you log and keep going the more easier and dedicated you'll become
  • lbryant79
    Options
    Added you on buddy! I'm like you, i yo yo on and off but keep going, the more you log and keep going the more easier and dedicated you'll become

Thank you,
  • lbryant79
    Options
    Hi, I'm clocking on 40, 2nd child just started school on Friday and I'd love to lose those 11 lbs that have built up over the years and maintain that weight. Previously worked full time, but redundant in April. I really need to push the exercise more than anything and less junk after the kids have gone to bed!

I know the feeling, I have 2 kids, once I get in I spend my time with them, by the time they're in bed I too tired to cook anything, so take aways or snacks is easier, need to get out that routine and try behaving better when it comes to food. Hoping the support on here will help along with the diary.