Your New Favorite Body Part Since Losing Weight is what?

Options
2»

Replies

• emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Definitely the muscles in my legs...I am always feeling them up when I'm jogging or cycling! I think I may be crazy but I am just so darn happy with the results of my hard work!!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    My legs. I lost a few inches on them, and muscles are defined now. I love it!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Lots! But my fave is the shoulders and top of the back - I have lots of muscle up there now!
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've just started but I can't wait to get rid of my back fat!! I am ready to see my back again and not have my bra straps swallowed by fat rolls!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    My face. No longer round and fat!!!

Also, I love it that I can wear my wedding ring again. Who knew your hands get fat/thin?
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I would say my arms and my hips

Rachelle
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    My ribs I can see them now, and my chin (now that i've only got one :o)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    my collarbones are starting to peak out i can't wait to see them fully again! haha
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Hips :happy:
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    It is so awesome about the wedding ring! So excited for you.
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My legs its sooooooooo nice not to have my thighs touching :laugh:
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    Will let you know when I get there. Apparently I haven't lost enough weight yet to have a fav body part. Still no waistline and still double chins :smile: and it seems my butt is shrinking which I don't like!!
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No fave part yet.....the only place I've lost weight so far seems to be my ankles and my wrists. I'm SOOO glad to have these nice skinny wrists now though....lol. That's just what I was hoping for after starving myself and workout out every day for 3 weeks!! (sarcasm :grumble: ),
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    i can start to see my triceps and i'm happy with my abs :)
    i don't think i will ever be satisfied with my legs though.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Now it's my hip bones....
  • purpleprose
    Options
    I am starting to see definition in my waist which is exciting. And my jawline/chin area is less flabby and gross!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, my leggs. I love to notice something new aboutmyself and that was this weeks observation. My calves are looking much better these days. Still not fond of my thighs.
    Also, I lost two cups sizes and love my new smaller boobies. (in a bra, never out.)
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that had lost weight in my bra. They fight better into the cup. Sp awesome. I am not two cans from a Six Pack/. Shut up!