eating my calories

Options
I am having a problem now with being to full and not being able to eat all my calories for the day. I am so full i am just eating alot healthier. Any suggestions my goal calories is 1330/day. i am getting about 900 and absoulty cant stuff another thing in my body.. I drink tons of water because im supposed to that fills me up. Thanks for helping me with this.. and thanks to all the people who added me a friend it means alot.. cant every have enough motivational people around u.. ;-) :noway:

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    you need at least 1200 calories a day, no matter who you are...what's your diet like?
  • MandiRamsey
    Options
    Today I ate 2 lean tacos with lettuce and tomato, dinner I had grilled chicken on 2 pieces of bread with veggie.. 100 calorie snack bar and i have added manderian oranges as a snack for later.. i even logged the bite of ham I took and the olive oil spray i cant come up with any more calories without adding a dr pepper or something... i cant eat another thing..
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Today I ate 2 lean tacos with lettuce and tomato, dinner I had grilled chicken on 2 pieces of bread with veggie.. 100 calorie snack bar and i have added manderian oranges as a snack for later.. i even logged the bite of ham I took and the olive oil spray i cant come up with any more calories without adding a dr pepper or something... i cant eat another thing..

Hi Mandi!

Where's your breakfast??? Thats important. 1 cup of oatmeal and a granola bar will give you close to 200 calories easily! I know because I am going through having to increase my calorie with my increase in exercise. I didn't believe either but trust me, your body will burn better with food in it. Think of it like a car, it needs fuel to work, it burns fuel (hence the more you drive the lower the gas gets), so ur body is like the car it needs to food to work, the more food you have to burn the more your car will go also at the same time the fat/calories aka the gas is decreasing.

Hope that makes sense. You also wanna try protein shakes too. Good luck!

Tameka
  • MandiRamsey
    Options
    i never can make myself eat breakfast.. I will add that tomorrow.. at least toast and pb..
  • pizzy
    pizzy Posts: 47
    Options
    instead of eating big meals, have a nice good sized breakfast, no to much then 3 hours later have a little snack, 3 more hours have lunch, another 3 hours have a nother snack and then have dinner 3-4 hours later, eat 4-6 meals a day, and not big ones. you should break up the meals, because if you just have 3 big meals, 1)you might eat till your full 2) your body might burn what calories it needs and store the rest as fat, so by eating more meals but smaller, your body is constanly burning the food off and isnt storing anything because it need the energy.
  • MandiRamsey
    Options
    I will add in the breakfast thing in the morning. Never have i had a problem with needing to eat lol.. kinda amuses me at the moment.