GULP GULP GULP

Options
OMG, I JUST HAD MY 13TH CUP OF WATER!!!!!
Before MFP, I was having such a hard time drinking even 4 cups of water a day!!!
Thanks for all the support!!!!

Replies

• Ashykins
    Options
    Me too! Some days I'd drink 1 cup to none at all!
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Me too! Some days I'd drink 1 cup to none at all!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I never drank water before MFP! It was either coffee or diet coke - I hated water! Now I allow myself 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning, then it's water the rest of the day! (and I feel soooo much better for it!!) ;-)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow! I managed 9 today and thought I was doing well. That's great. I always drank water, though, just not this much. I also drink coffee, tea and milk, so I get a lot of fluids, but I drink mostly water.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Amatuers! Just finished my 24th...:laugh: Most days I don't get beyond 12 but today going to the bathroom is my only repreive from this desk!
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Anyone tried the bobble - water bottle. Its great, it is a filtered water bottle, it comes in all sorts of colors. And it has its own filter in the top. Just fill with tap water and off you go...
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow, that's impressive! i used to only drink about 2cups of water a day, maybe tops at 3. now i drink at least 8-10cups and its really not that bad. i even eliminated drinking soda at lunch. thank goodness for crystal light packets to go!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    wow, that's impressive! i used to only drink about 2cups of water a day, maybe tops at 3. now i drink at least 8-10cups and its really not that bad. i even eliminated drinking soda at lunch. thank goodness for crystal light packets to go!

Oh yeah, no way I could do it without Crystal Light packets. I usually split one packet between three liters, so not too sweet but enough flavor to hold my interest. AND they have the ones with fiber...score!
  • jacksonalan
    Options
    I'd go easy on that much water... your kidneys will thank you. Eight 8 oz. glasses are fine. You want to wash the waste and toxins out of your system.... drowning them is overkill. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!