Mini success - only 34lbs

Options

Replies

• lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Your happy smile is evidence that only "34 pounds lost" is a Big Deal! Congratulations!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    its crazy what a big difference u look smaller then me and i lost 50lbs and i weigh 191!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!! And to me, that is a pretty dramatic change~ celebrate every pound lost, its one step closer to a goal ;) Congrats!!

this.
    you look great! keep it up
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wow! this is amazing! You should feel so great about your success!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Saying "only" undermines the success of this loss- that's an entire toddler. That's 34 lbs you no longer have to carry around. It's not ONLY 34lbs- its 34 lbs of hard work. You should be proud!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow-on you 34 lbs is quite a bit! You are looking awesome!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look great! As others have said, 34 lbs is an awesome achievement. Good work!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    34 lbs is a great success! You look great!! You should be proud :D Congratz!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Only?? There's a big difference in your appearance with the 34lbs gone! Dont "downplay" your loss girl - 34lbs is a big deal and you're right to celebrate it now!! Great job :smile: .
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    No way is that mini! You've lost a toddler! Have you ever looked at 30 pounds of potatoes or dog food or anything else? It's a great loss. And you look amazing. Congratulations! Keep up the great work girl.
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    JUST! 34 is awesome! You look great!
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    lol! i am one of those 100 pounders as well. i dont plan to post until then. as of this morning ive lost 27 and i see absolutely NO difference. :( its all good tho. i know it will come. but as far as you, wonderful success!!!! i can really tell. awesome job.
  • TammyBaer
    TammyBaer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Whoa girlfriend! You look incredible!! I hope you feel as good as you look! Keep it up!
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That 34 is an enormous difference!!! Great results and keep up the great work~
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job...that is a great accomplishment...congrats - you look wonderful and I am sure you are feeling wonderful too.

P.S. It's it awesome to go clothes shopping for smaller sizes and clothes that fit better...woo hoo!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I really hope you bought that top/outfit. You look fantastic in it.

Great job on your loss!
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I see a definite difference. Congrats!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great.... and three cheers for staying with it..... Another three cheers for sharing a picture of yourself fully clothed... It is realistic.... much better than seeing people in their underwear........ thanks....:flowerforyou:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    stayfocused.jpg

Great job ...... keep doing what you're doing :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!