NSV - work clothes

Options
TD_BC
TD_BC Posts: 15 Member
So this time last year I was 187lb, and I've dropped 38lb to date. I barely reach 5 2", so every single pound shows. I live and work on a ski resort so 7 months of the year is ski pants and hoodies and jackets, summer is capris and tanks, so my body is pretty much hidden the majority of the year.

I have some meetings and international ski shows coming up, so it was time to pull out my 'city' clothes. 16's didn't fit anymore...neither did 14's....or my skinny day 12's.....so I had to go shopping - something I usually dread. And guess what size my new work pants are?? Size 6!!!!!

Today I have actually realised how much weight I've lost, and it's not just a number on the scale or ticker anymore. I am actually a smaller person now! This has definitely given me the boost I need to get these last 20 lb off for good.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!