I want popcorn...

ahsongbird
ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
but Ive already gone over my calorie limit, I keep saying, "Ill eat better tomorrow" trying to convince myself to eat that popcorn... what happens when I want that popcorn tomorrow? *sigh*

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Bad luck for today I guess but Incorporate the popcorn into tomorrows plan, that way you wont feel like you have gone without totally.
  • mrslaxton
    mrslaxton Posts: 23 Member
    I would personally just go for a nice walk or something to earn the extra calories for the popcorn.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Popcorn is my weakness. That is why I get pop-secret 100 calorie packs! They satisfy my craving and don't kill the day :) Haha I sound like a commercial :) Good luck!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    the 100 calorie pack's are perfect with a little spray butter (i cant belive its not butter spray) and a little salt. Drink a big glass of water with it and you'll feel nice and full, plus it's only 100 calories :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    you can have some of my left over calories... just remember when I really want chocolate you gotta borrow back! lol
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Tomorrow if you still crave the popcorn, you could throw in a little extra exercise to offset the calories that's what I do. It worked for me last week when I had the same craving. I walked 2.6 miles and then shared a bag with my husband. It was just enough to satisfy the craving.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    i distract myself--do laundry, dishes, take a walk, etc. the little sabotage voice goes away. Or have a hot cup of tea. You can fight the urges off and it does get easier with time. Good luck!
  • I also buy the 100 calorie Orville Ridenbacher bags, it is great because almost no kernals are left. They all seem to pop.

At my Harris Teeter they were buy one, get one free. So now I have several. I get the butter flavored ones it is greatl.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    We eat popcorn,"Jolly Time"...healthy pop...94%fat free....250 calories a bag...0 trans fat....carbs 23[2.5]...fiber 8grams:smile:
  • kblamo
    kblamo Posts: 12
    I am already planning a day to work out enough to have calories for movie theater pop corn!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    1 cup of airpopped popcorn without oil is only 30 calories. 30 extra calories for the day won't affect anything. I'm just saying......
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    I would personally just go for a nice walk or something to earn the extra calories for the popcorn.

agreed-- it doesn't take much to burn off 100 cals
  • Try those 100 calorie packs. Just enough to satisfy the craving and not blow you out of the water. Works for me and I used to be able to eat the large size at the movies by myself!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    thnx everyone I ate the popcorn :/ but Im going to go easy on my calories intake tomorrow and Ill do my exercise tonight b4 bed :)
This discussion has been closed.