Hi there

Options
Hi, I am new to this site and hoping I can stick to it. Have a wonderful day!:smile:

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hi, im new here too and so far i've found it to be extremely friendly and helpful. The tools are excellent too if you haven't already checked them out.

Good luck on your journey
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    Welcome, you will love MFP. The food diary is the easiest I have ever seen and the support if GREAT!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I am sort of new too, this is my second week I have lost 12 pounds, Have met my personal goal to work out 30 minutes a day or more for at least 5 days. I have not seriously exercised in the last 10 year always an excuse, but no mor. The support on this website is awsome. In the last two weeks I managed to walk 15.1 miles with a short tem goal of 40 miles by Halloween. You can do this and I know you will have fun doing it. We are all here for you.
  • shorty44266
    Options
    Thank you all for the welcome. I am hoping to get back into zumba as I was exercising 4-5 days a week. I started that in February of this year and quit the beginning of June. Now just to motivate myself to get back into it. Still a little confused on the tools but I am sure I will figure it all out. Thank you all so much!!