Geeky or crafting friends wanted.

Options
2»

Replies

• Lynn_SD
    Lynn_SD Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    U.S. Whovian here, I even changed my profile pic to prove it! Also fan of all hard sci-fi (Continuum, anyone?). Any of you UK Whovians going to the 50th anniversary of Dr Who this fall, in London, I think. I'm also an artist, mostly pastel painting these days, but also paint digitally with Corel on Wacom tablet. Also knit and make silver wire-wrapped jewelry with beads and crystals (no soldering involved.) Consider fine chocolate a separate and essential food group!
  • mytabouly
    mytabouly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm Australian living in Sweden, skeptic and athiest (ex Muslim). I'm currently trying out veganism and also have a very sweet tooth (love baking). I'm also an artist on the side and have sold a few of my paintings online :) havent seen Dr Who but have heard only good things about it, so might give it a go soon. Feel free to add me.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a crafter and Pagan. I used to watch the original Dr. Who many moons ago (lol I'm 37) but haven't had time to watch the new one. I love nerdy things though (huge fan of Hero's of Cosplay, not sure if that's on your side of the pond though). Feel free to add me, and anyone else on this thread! :drinker:
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm errr..... Pagan-esque, and I dream of a visit from a mad man in a box. :) FR sent.
  • TankGirrl
    TankGirrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Greetings!

I am a crafter and I love Doctor Who and I ALWAYS bring a banana to a party! I am nearly 32 and mum to a 12yr old and a 7yr old and am in the UK :)
  • ShermanKi
    ShermanKi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a bit of a crafty nerd myself, love to crochet and make different crafts.Piers Anthony is my absolute favorite author especially the Xanth and incarnation of immortality series..Pinterest is my friend! So many great ideas there. I have 3 children and 7 chihuahuas most are rescues. I live in Florida , my sis and I joined together to help each other lose weight. This is our second week and so glad we are getting healthy!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    MY PEOPLE!!!!!

:) I live on the wrong side of the pond, but I'm right there with you all!

Crafts of choice: Quilting, beading, general shenanigans that involve a glue gun

Geek of choice: LOTR, Dr Who, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Supernatural, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Sherlock, Star Trek... the list goes on and on and on....

OMG FRIEND ALL THE PEOPLE!
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You had me at the headline, and then you had me at the profile pic of 10! I'l be adding you!
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    OH, and whatever you do, don't blink!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    In for geeky crafters (and to mark the thread for after work)~ :flowerforyou: