Eminem Drugged Up at Half-time Show?

Options
13»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. So I saw this video of Eminem at the halftime show at a game the other day. I think he looks totally messed up. I'm a big Eminem fan and for some reason I'm pretty disturbed by this video. I'm a substance abuse counselor and I'm concerned about Eminem. He's got a history of abusing pills and he almost died apparently. He was in recovery but it looks like he might have relapsed. I showed the video to my boyfriend and he said he just looked confused and didn't think he was high. I disagree. I dunno if I'm overreacting about this but I don't want my favorite musician to die of an overdose, drugs are bad mmmk. What is everyone's opinion on this? Here is the video.

http://deadspin.com/eminem-acted-like-a-weirdo-during-halftime-of-the-nd-mi-1271257582?fb_action_ids=10103423615793425&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={"10103423615793425":362469937216344}&action_type_map={"10103423615793425":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]
    All the best musicians die young of drink, drugs, car crashes or plane crashes. The bad ones keep living.

What you trying to say??!?! :angry: :grumble: :noway:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. So I saw this video of Eminem at the halftime show at a game the other day. I think he looks totally messed up. I'm a big Eminem fan and for some reason I'm pretty disturbed by this video. I'm a substance abuse counselor and I'm concerned about Eminem. He's got a history of abusing pills and he almost died apparently. He was in recovery but it looks like he might have relapsed. I showed the video to my boyfriend and he said he just looked confused and didn't think he was high. I disagree. I dunno if I'm overreacting about this but I don't want my favorite musician to die of an overdose, drugs are bad mmmk. What is everyone's opinion on this? Here is the video.

http://deadspin.com/eminem-acted-like-a-weirdo-during-halftime-of-the-nd-mi-1271257582?fb_action_ids=10103423615793425&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={"10103423615793425":362469937216344}&action_type_map={"10103423615793425":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]
    All the best musicians die young of drink, drugs, car crashes or plane crashes. The bad ones keep living.

What you trying to say??!?! :angry: :grumble: :noway:
    I'm saying that he's too old now to be in the 27 club.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Hey von, you see me stepping on these leprechauns? It's gotta be acid cause the X is gone....
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Hey von, you see me stepping on these leprechauns? It's gotta be acid cause the X is gone....

EEK!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I heard he snorted cat right before the show.

What the hell is cat!?

ketamine? nope methcathinone
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I heard he snorted cat right before the show.

What the hell is cat!?

ketamine?

Is that what they are calling it now? LOL! :laugh:
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I would say totally screwed up. If that is how he normally acts, that sucks.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-o.gif
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    ha ha, looks good on him
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Okay... it's not that your concern is not valid... let me say that first...

But it's not like Eminem cares whether or not you are concerned. As a substance abuse counselor, you should already know that a user is going to use and it doesn't really matter who does or doesn't like it.

It's true but I'm still concerned lol I just wanted to get people's opinions to see if they think he is using or not.
  • mmurph0202
    Options
    Hey clarkeje1 don't listen to UsedToBeHusky when he says that eminem doesnt care about ur concern and it doesn't really matter what you say.

You can be concerned as much as you want. I know your not worried if Em cares about your concerns, u don't need to be. Your just doing the right thing, looking out for a fellow addict. You know your **** when it comes to this way of life.

The second I saw the tape I was concerned as well. I would really like to know if he relapsed because that would be sad if its true. That recovery album was deep. But keep doing what your doing and be concerned for whoever you want, thats what the program is all about.
  • BrianaJade1
    Options
    I don't think he would risk taking drugs again. He almost died from an overdose and I think that he wants to be there for his daughters, since they mean so much to him. Plus, it's Eminem, you can never tell when he's joking. I do agree though, he looked a bit out of it. Butyeah, no, I don't think he'd risk it again ~