30 day Shred vs. P90x

Options
Help me out, I did P90x about a year ago and lost 30 pounds and was totally fit. Now a year later, I've gained about 10 pounds and its harder to get rid of the weight this time. If I decide to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred will I have similar results as p90x? Or should I just go back to p90x?

Dilemma: I'm afraid if I do the 30 day shred challenge that it won't be challenging enough since I've done p90x in the past. Should I try Jillian Michaels or stick with P90x?

Replies

• BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    I have seen before and after pictures of people who used P90x, go back to that. Jillian is a great workout but P90x will probably give you the results you are use to seeing.
    :flowerforyou: Have a great day!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    The problem with P90x is that most people aren't going to be doing that long and hard of a workout forever, so you can never maintain the results you get. I would say unless you are planning on doing a similar typer workout forever to maintain, then find something that is resonable for you!

Good luck
  • AzizaBell
    Options
    That is a good point! I've done 30 day shred and it is a good workout - I only tried P90X for a few days and it was A LOT toughter IMO. WHile you'll look better after P90X, if you don't keep up with it you're bound to gain back some weight and lose the super toned look.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Go back to p90x

After my first round of Insanity I wanted to take a month off before i start round two. I was doing Brazil butt lift and Hip Hops Abs but was missing the great workout I would get w/ Insanity (and i know this program gives fast results). So 2 weeks later I stopped BBL and started my 2nd round lol. Doing Hip Hop Abs w/ it. But I knwo for me I need to do high intense workouts to get the results I want and than once I achieve it go to to some a little lower intense workouts (like Hip Hop Abs to maintain my body)