Les Mills Combat or T25

Options
Kelblue1
Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
I am trying to decide which to get. I used to work out regularly but have been LAZY.. for about 2 months or so and feel completely out of shape again. I had pretty much decided on Les Mills Combat because I've been wanting to do something fun and something in the kickboxing area. But then T25 came out and I saw that it was only 25 min which became appealing to me so now I'm stumped!! I've talked to a beachbody coach and she has asked around and I've got a few opinion but would like more. I need to lose weight but also tone up. I don't need other suggestions on video workouts. I have decided I want one of the two. Just would like opinions of those who have tried them. Thanks!

Replies

• laurie_franklin
    Options
    I've tried both, I haven't done a full round of T25 yet though but it is a great program. I did complete Combat and loved everything about it, some of the workouts are as little as 30 minutes up to 60 min, so you can work them into your schedule when you can.
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did u see results with combat
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love combat, i go to classes twice a week as in the UK you can't buy any of les Mills DVD's. my fitness is definitely better, and i did a zumba class last week that was nothing like as hard as combat!
  • megan020103
    Options
    I take Combat at the gym once or twice a week in addition to other classes. Combat is by far my favorite class for cardio. It burns a lot of calories and is so fun that the time passes quickly.
  • patpoe92
    Options
    I have finished alpha and almost done with beta with T25 it is only 25 minutes a day. a must for getting back into the habit is making it simple and pushing play every day. I will be starting Less Mills Combat once I finish Gama of T25. Either program will work for getting results. I refuse to pay for a gym membership anymore. With the two programs above I will be fine for a while. The next step after Combat will be less mills Pump. For me it is a bout changing it up. I have to push play every day in order to keep improving. Pump is combat oriented, and from watching it is going to push you harder than T25. Start with T25 get it done push play every day, and go until at least Beta before you do Combat. With ADD I cant just start the program over I have to keep going, and then comeback to it after completing another program. I make sure I finish though. Eventually I will be pushing play twice a day every day.