30 Day Shred - Calories Burned?

Options
Does anyone know approximately how many calories you burn with 30 Day Shred? I can't find anything online or on the DVD's and am just curious.

Thanks!

Replies

• hsquared87
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor i'm 5 foot tell, weight 149 and i burn somewhere between 165 and 185 on the first level.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Most log this as circuit training, and it is typically only about 200 calories at the most for level 1.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I actually burn closer to 250 on level one. Of course, it's different for each person.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and 136lbs. I usually burn 200 calories on The Shred! MFP underestimated me when I would log under cardio and circuit training.
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I log it as circut training. I haven't gotten my HRM yet, so I can't be sure, but I figure it never hurts to underestimate how many calories I'm buring since it will give me more to eat for the day...
  • moranc
    moranc Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank everyone! I'm 5'1, 138 lbs. I was thinking somewhere around 200 calories for Levels 2 or 3. I didn't know how to log it either so thanks for the tips to log it under Circuit Training. I know it's definitely better than doing nothing and gives me more calories to eat for the day.

Thanks again for the responses.
  • Becky_LaBelle
    Becky_LaBelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just used the 30 day shred level 1. It's my 3rd time doing it. I decided to go all in with my weight loss this time around. I've got a New balance HRM. I think the HRM overestimated my calories burned. I am pretty heavy & out of shape though. It said I burned 527 calories! I guess when I've got over 100# to lose, not too bad.