Brand New Profile! Brand New Me!

Options
Hey there My Fitness Pal! My name is Kate and I'm trying this weight loss thing again. This isn't the first time I've tried to lose weight, but hopefully this time I'm successful in reaching my goal. I have used My Fitness Pal before and lost 25 pounds before life got in the way. I have now lost a total of 30 pounds from where I started, but I still want to lose another 35 to reach my goal.

I would love to have some friends who are also in this to win it! I find that having support and helping support other people in their goals makes this whole experience so much more achievable, manageable and fun! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Here's to a new us!

Replies

• mberner2
    mberner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! I like your positivity, so I'm adding you :P
  • SlimDownWithChristina
    Options
    Hi Kate! I too am familiar with this journey, and MFP! I managed to lose about 27lbs with various workouts and also dabbled into weight watchers a little bit. Life got the best of me, and I put a portion of that weight right back on. I am now starting out at 207lbs with a goal weight of 120lbs. I am 5"3, 23years old, and live in Canada!

=) Christina.
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success so far that's awesome! Feel free to add me :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    All these dang kids :-(
  • jessicadenton30
    Options
    Hi Kate, I'm Jessica. I have also tried and failed to lose weight in the pass. I killed myself at the gym and ate only chicken, tuna, and turkey. I cut out all flour and sugar. Imagine my surprise when all I lost in a month's time was one little lonely pound. I gave up immediately, because I didn't want to keep working for nothing. But I am back, and this time I am not going to worry about what the scale says. I am going to gauge my success on how good I feel, and how loose my clothing becomes. So hopefully, with you guys on this fabulous website, I can finally achieve my goals.