So, Like I've Decided To

Options
42hockeymom
42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
Start a turnip juice diet.....

I read somewhere on the internet where this girls friend lost like 100 lbs in a week just by switching his breakfast with beet juice and like, lost all this weight because it got rid of all this junk and stuff in his colon! True story!! Oh, and he totally ate regularly at every other meal, no changes! Really!!

And all you haters can just hate and be ridiculous because it was the beet juice or turnip juice or whatever that made him lose the weight. Not the caloric deficit!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    We can support eachother! I'm going to start daily coffee and asprin enemas. The caffeine stimulates your metabolims and the asprin thins your blood so it pumps faster and cleanses more effectively.
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options
    riiiiight
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    u0B47yD.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    u0B47yD.gif

While watching sports

Oops. Sorry. Wrong thread.
  • pjlove1
    pjlove1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

I read somewhere on the internet where this girls friend lost like 100 lbs in a week just by switching his breakfast with beet juice and like, lost all this weight because it got rid of all this junk and stuff in his colon! True story!! Oh, and he totally ate regularly at every other meal, no changes! Really!!

And all you haters can just hate and be ridiculous because it was the beet juice or turnip juice or whatever that made him lose the weight. Not the caloric deficit!

Well there you have it. If you read it on the innerweb, it's gotta be true. 100# in a week? No biggie. How about dropping 100 in two days by chugging laxatives non-stop?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

Well there you have it. If you read it on the innerweb, it's gotta be true. 100# in a week? No biggie. How about dropping 100 in two days by chugging laxatives non-stop?

It took me nearly 15 months and cost a few grand to lose 120 lbs of useless weight. Some people refer to it as "the divorce diet."
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

It took me nearly 15 months and cost a few grand to lose 120 lbs of useless weight. Some people refer to it as "the divorce diet."

A hitman somewhere is shaking his head, cause he knows he could've done it for less.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

It's only taking me about 3 months, but I'm losing about 130 lbs. Efficiency.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

A hitman somewhere is shaking his head, cause he knows he could've done it for less.

Where are you people finding these cheap hitmen?