I exercised before work today!

Options
So I was supposed to do 3 miles this AM, and I am heading to a haunted theme park right after work, knew I wouldn't get home til at least midnight. I HATE waking up early and exercising before eating but I did it this morning!

I only did 2 of the 3 miles but I'm trying to focus on the positive which is I got most of my workout done before work and maybe I can walk another mile tonight at the theme park :tongue:

I have to say, it wasn't that bad! I'd need to get going a little earlier to get 3 in, but hey you live you learn!

Replies

• wannabefit4life
    Options
    I completely lack the motivation to get up and workout in the morning. I tell myself every night before I go to bed that I will get up but alas when the alarm clock goes off I'm hitting the snooze and saying I'll just do it tonight!! You are awesome for doing it!! Rock on!
  • maconk22
    Options
    Great Job....I wish I could exercise in the morning since I am such a morning person but having to be at work at 5:30 am doesnt allow for that. Keep up the good work! :tongue:
  • RunLove
    RunLove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! And since you said it wasn't so bad, next time it will be easier :) When I do my runs in the morning, I lay everything out the night before, so when I get up everything's already ready to go. I don't have to do any thinking about what to wear and such. It also helps if you force yourself outside, once you are outside and running you aren't likely to go back to bed :)
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    I took my little one to a Theme Park last weekend and wore a pedometer....got almost 6 miles in. So I'm sure you'll get more then just 1 in.