extreme weight loss makeovers!!

Options
Hey Fitness pallers.!!
Last night out of the blue for some reason I went on you tube and started watching extreme weight loss makeovers by the fitness trainer Chris Powell & And I was amazed about tge results they were women nd men on there over four hundred and thirty pounds and they kicked *kitten*!! They were losing between 80 and hundred pounds in three month period!!!
I want to do this I want to lose weight and I have no one else I could talk to encourage me
All friends are welcome please add me so I can talk and you can talk to me and encourage each other that's why I joined Fitness. Pal, I have a lot of weight to lose and I want to beat PCOS for those who don't know what that is its a condition to where you cannnot conceive children, And this time around I don't want to give up and if you're my friend I won't let you give up and I hope you do the same for me let's do this guys!!

Replies

• kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sending request! I absolutely adore Chris Powell and his wife Heidi, what they do is amazing. I am starting over for the 326th time, not exactly sure what happened, but have gained 23 lbs this summer, after having lost 45. Ready to get it off and feel amazing! Have a ways to go... 110 lbs now to get where I want.
  • chynaafatty
    Options
    Thaank you :)
    Yes he is so nice and kind i would give my all to have him as a trainer!!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Count me in< FR sent!:flowerforyou:
  • Turnernpooch
    Options
    I've been watching the series while I work out on the treadmill, and then on demand while I workout in the livingroom. I'm down almost 40lbs... GO CHRIS POWELL!!!
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    Request sent. :flowerforyou:
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I love Chris Powell too! I have watched the show many times. I love to see the huge changes in people and their lives.. Only hard part for me is remembering , How hard he is pushing them on both eating and exercise and it is a 1 hour show with 1 year of what they have to do to get there. If you are interested there is a Group Form called "Chris Powell's Choose To Lose" and He has a book out with the same title. I found it on Amazon.
    Good Luck to all of us :drinker:
  • SlimDownWithChristina
    Options
    Chris Powell is just awesome! I find those types of shows to be totally motivating and im excited that the Biggest Loser is starting up again soon too. I am just getting back into the swing of things after losing 30lbs and gaining 17 back. Im now re-starting at 207lbs and looking to get down to a fit 120lbs! Best of luck to us all.
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Your not alone. :)