What do you forget to log (or get careless about logging)?

Options

Replies

• LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I often forget to log coffee but the calories for a couple cups is negligible anyway.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Good or bad I try to log everything. Even the times when I really don't want to see those numbers I log it anyways.
  • silvia_lo
    silvia_lo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    let's see... tea, esperesso (if I take it black, otherwise I log milk cals), salt, pepper, spices and seasoning in general, vinegar.
    Otherwise I try to log everithing :drinker:
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    When I was still logging, I didn't count vegetables unless I was close to my calorie limit.

Now that I'm comfortable with fasting, I don't log anything, unless I know I'm going to eat something new or vastly different. I pretty much know what I can eat and still lose weight.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well I thought I was logging everything but seen your lists I realise I also don't log spices, herbs, salt, vinegar, and other tasty adds to food which have very low calories (eg tomato concentrate or broth cubes).
    For the rest I weigh and log....everything....which probably explains how I lost 6+ pounds in 3 weeks :-)
  • amandaeire
    Options
    Tea and the milk I have in it
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    nothing! i log everything that touches my lips

Everything? Really? *boggles*
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    i weigh and log everything. I often forget to log water though.

I have to log everything, it helps keep me on track. I used to be a 'grazer', eating little amounts of lots of things. That is how i got fat, i wasnt aware of what i was actually taking in.. Now, i eat 3 meals a day, and 3 snacks, and log everything.
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    I try to log seasoning and spices but its hard to find salt, pepper, paprika, garlic granules, turmeric etc on here. Plus I have some spices I brought back from Morocco that I cant even spell!

I also never log the 1 cal spray that I use, I know it must be about 10 - 20 calories worth that I use with dinner but I hope its not a big difference, If I use oil I measure it in tablespoons and try and work out how much I have used as I know one tablespoon is about 150 cals

I never log taste tests as I only ever try a tiny bit of food when cooking

I never log Saturdays! I know its not right for everyone but for me I get best results by having one day off a week to relax :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    cooking oils, condiments, drinks sometimes
  • ameryati
    ameryati Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spices.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    nothing! i log everything that touches my lips

*repeatedly pokes your top lip with a furry hoof*
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    diet drinks
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I tend not to bother logging a clove of garlic, a few slices of cucumber, a single spring onion and herbs and spices.........oh, and anything I pick whilst walking round the garden, so the odd tomato, raspberry or strawberry here and there.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I cant alway remember how many cups of tea I've had, I'm trying to restrict myself to just 2 cups a day so I drink more water.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I log absolutely everything. no matter how bad! I need to check myself and I can only do that with complete honesty
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Beverages: i only drink water and black coffee, so i dont bother logging my beverages.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    cooking spray
    ketchup - sometimes
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Non-stick cooking spray and gum! Also, when I order a burger at work at they serve it to me with the tiniest slice of tomato or lettuce. I am not going to sit there searching the database for it when I know at most it is 10 calories or so. Also, I will often forget to log diet soda. But everything else, I log. Including spices and tastes of anything.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Vitamins, water, black coffee...