Support needed(:

Options
Hey there, looking for a few people to help keep me motivated and I can also help. I've had this for a few months and today I noticed my friend list was fast approaching 100 yet I know nothing about these people and feel extremely disconnected from the majority and what's the point in that, that's what facebook is for....So anyway, anyone who logs regularly and actually cares about helping a girl out - and i'll do the same for you, add me please? I really need the accountability and those with open diaries that'd be great always looking for new meal ideas(: thanks.

Replies

• suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I log daily and post regularly with support and encouragement and happy to help you reach you goals and in turn for you to keep me on track too?!

If thats sounds like what you are looking for...feel free to add me :)
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I log daily and i'm quite active on other ppl posts and diaries, feel free to add if you want :)
  • fabtofat
    fabtofat Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and I am fairly active. Please add me if you want to.
  • YzzyBella
    YzzyBella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi

I log in daily (at least from this week I have and hope to maintain!) and give support to others when I can.

Request sent :)
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am active on here and in real life....feel free to add me : )
  • Jim_1960
    Options
    90 days logging here and open diary.
    Interact as much as possible with my FL and also have loads of laughs as we move forward.

Check out my profile and if I meet criteria then anyone can add.......
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm always up for connecting with new friends!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm on everyday so feel free to add me for some extra support :)
  • yaznotthepill
    yaznotthepill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi count me in for some mutual motivation and support!
  • Request sent :)
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am regular on MFP, any one feel free to add for mutual support & motivation !!