I am in serious need of an accountability buddy.

Options
I have been having a really hard time staying on track for the past 2 weeks.
I'm looking for a friend, not just someone who says hey every so often, but someone who will really help me stay on track, someone who I can confide in when i'm having a really tough time. I can be the same for you as well.
I'm tired of going at it alone.
If i leave myself to my own will, I have often been noticing, i'll tell myself...'that wont hurt' or 'this one meal wont throw me off' but it's becoming a habit and i really need to get in high spirit again,
I need friends!!

Replies

• happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    You can add me if you like. I also have lots of friends who I am sure would be more than happy to support you :)
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me. I dont know everything about diet and exercise but I do my best with the support.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    heya feel free to add me. i have just come back after a few months of total crap and i like to make real friends rather than collect people! x
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I need some help too as far as being accountable. I just joined a gym, and need to get there at least 3 time a week for 3 months in order to earn my enrollment fee back. Everyone on this thread feel free to add me as a friend, and let's get in this together! :-)
  • Erica6130
    Erica6130 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm here add me, I know how much this journey sucks!!!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    We all need help staying motivated sometimes! Feel free to add me as well. I'll kick your butt and you kick mine. ;)

Deb
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like to. I am on every day (well, 99.9%) ;) and would love to help motivate you. One thing that works really well for me is something that I saw on Pinterest. It was a quote

"FEEL A BINGE COMING ON? COUNT SLOWLY TO 100 - TAKE A SIP OF WATER BETWEEN EACH NUMBER"

I have this printed out and by my desk at work and it seriously does help. I have done it several times when I feel like running to the vending machine. I grab water instead and start counting. :)