What do you forget to log (or get careless about logging)?

Options
13»

Replies

• jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anything I eat after 9PM. By then I intend to be asleep and when I am it is no problem. If I can't fall asleep I munch...
  • Toofatforshirts
    Toofatforshirts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am trying to find some foods besides candy, cookies and chips to snack on at night to make my calories. Any suggestions
  • LilithElina
    LilithElina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I leave out mixed fresh juices I sometimes buy, because I don't know the calories or how they have been mixed.
  • Toofatforshirts
    Toofatforshirts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    To thy own self be true. keeping it real is my motto
    I am trying to find some foods besides candy, cookies and chips to snack on at night to make my calories. Any suggestions
  • stephiehampshire
    Options

Depends what you like but I snack on flavored rice cakes, nuts (but not processed salty peanuts), dried fruit, ice lollies, frozen yoghurt, home made smoothy (fruit and low fat natural yoghurt), raw veg dipped in humous etc
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    To thy own self be true. keeping it real is my motto

Why not fruit it sweet and you can eat a lot more fruit than candy if that doesnt work chew some gum it might just keep you distracted
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

How about 90% cocoa chocolate, but you likely can eat one or two pieces only.

Or 4 egg whites (high protein, low fat and carbs).

Or a large apple for 110 calories.

Or zero calorie jello!

Or zero coke if you're not afraid of the aspartene that might give you cancer and erode your calcium on your bones.
  • London1990
    London1990 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Soft drinks - I tend to drink a lot of diet coke
    Tea/Coffee
    I can never be bothered to log my water
    Oil
    Chewing gum
    If I just have a bite of something/taste something
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I don't log vinegar, herbs and spices, or things I didnt make myself and cant find on the MFP list (foreign foods mostly). I've recently started to log the oil I use to grease the pan, although its so little, its not important unless I'm close to my daily limit.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i dont count watered down squash like Robinsons fruit juices and the odd cup of earl grey tea with tiny splash of milk
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I eat a square of dark chocolate everyday, and don't log it...it's my way of being rebellious I guess.

I also don't log PAM cooking spray.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Grocery store samples! :) The portions are so small, I doubt it matters and it isn't really worth the effort.

Also, if I eat out at a place that doesn't provide calorie info, I'm likely to not log it and may not log for the rest of the day. Sometimes I estimate, but I know that I truthfully have no idea. I still try to make healthy decisions when eating out though.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I don't log water anymore unless I start to get bad about drinking it and need to track for a few days.

But I log my vitamins, pepper, tomato slices, unsweetened ice tea, coffee, gum, etc...
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Every morning I put some spinach, peppers, or diced tomatos in my egg whites. I dont log them because the calorie count is so low I dont feel like measuring out such small portions.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I eat a square of dark chocolate everyday, and don't log it...it's my way of being rebellious I guess.

I also don't log PAM cooking spray.

:))))) HAHA we all need our treats. I eat a scoup of ice cream 2x a week. Its worth every calorie.