So exited about this program!

Options
Hello! I'm new to this program as well. Today was first day tracking in my food diary. I m 24 years old and recently had my second child. With my first child my weight went right back down after 6 weeks postpartum. This time...it's not been the case. My goals are (1) to lose 10 pounds to put me back to my pre baby weight (2) learn to lead a healthy lifestyle and (3) to help my husband and children live a healthy and happy life as well. My husband is a Type 1 diabetic and I think this program would be great for him as well....he'll have to check it out! Well im happy to be here! and really excited!

Replies

• JustineRenee84
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this program as well. Today was first day tracking in my food diary. I m 24 years old and recently had my second child. With my first child my weight went right back down after 6 weeks postpartum. This time...it's not been the case. My goals are (1) to lose 10 pounds to put me back to my pre baby weight (2) learn to lead a healthy lifestyle and (3) to help my husband and children live a healthy and happy life as well. My husband is a Type 1 diabetic and I think this program would be great for him as well....he'll have to check it out! Well im happy to be here! and really excited!
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am really excited about it too.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!
    You've got every right to be excited, because this site is so incredibly fantastic!
    It's "almost" easy, as well as fun, to lose whatever weight that you want to. (I sure never thought I'd say THAT about losing weight!!!) Between the diary food log counter and all the wonderfully supportive people, the weight "practically" falls off!
    One suggestion (which I'm sure you'll hear from others too) is to log whatever you want to eat BEFORE, and not AFTER, you eat it. More often than not, you'll want to juggle things around or pick better choice foods.
  • JustineRenee84
    Options
    NIce to meet you both! I can tell already that the support system here is insurmontable! This is so great.:happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep...you'll love it! In fact, you'll probably become an addict! I wish you the best of luck and let us know if there is any way to help!!!!:drinker: