79 Days in 24 lbs down

Options
Progress not perfection - I might not be there yet but I will be.

Things I've learned along the way:

1. Patience is a virtue
2. Be kind to yourself
3. Lose the all or nothing mentality
4. Never lose hope even when the odds are against you

SW: 204 lbs
CW: 180 lbs
GW: 140 lbs

345c7k7.jpg

Replies

• senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you look great hun
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    Can I ask how tall you are? I'm halfway bwtween your before & current weight and certainly do not look as wonderful as you do!
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work..
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    I am 5'4" :)
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great work- you look fabulous.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I hope I look as good as you when I hit 200lbs. 39lbs for me to go!
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    Thank you all .. it's been the weight loss has come slow but it is totally worth it. I went on a mini vaca for Labor day weekend and I ate to my heart's content for 4 whole days and only came back w/ a 2 lb weight gain (all water) .. after 3 days of eating right I had lost 3 lbs and was below the weight I was before going on vaca. My point is .. the harder to lose, the harder to gain. I've dieted so much in my life and lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks and for what? As easy as it came off as easy as I put it on plus more!

Be patient girls ... just put in your work and trust the process.
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    I hope I look as good as you when I hit 200lbs. 39lbs for me to go!

You got this, I'm sure you'll look great! :)
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! You look great!!
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am so impressed. And to be honest, I am impressed with BOTH of your photos. You were fit before and even more so after. Nice job.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • reedandmalloy
    Options
    Great job!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!! You look amazing!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    Wow. I am so impressed. And to be honest, I am impressed with BOTH of your photos. You were fit before and even more so after. Nice job.

I use to be very athletic in high school and have always been able to carry my weight well regardless of my weight but I wouldn't say I was fit when I started back in June. My fittest year was 2011 but I got into a car accident in November of that year and I completely fell off track. I fractured my wrist and elbow had to get plates and pins put in and ever since then I struggled even more with my weight. Slowly but surely I am getting back into the swing of things - my goal right now is to get into a healthy BMI range by changing my old bad habits into good new ones. Once I have adapted to this new lifestyle I'll go full force on creating the fit, strong body I so desire :)
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"... you have wonderful body composition...youre going to look so killer when you get to goals its gonna be unbelievable
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    great job. keep up the great work.
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    I'm 5'3"... you have wonderful body composition...youre going to look so killer when you get to goals its gonna be unbelievable

I appreciate the compliment :) I just saw your pictures and you do too! You have an hour glass figure going missy .. amazing progress by the way :) Keep at it, you're doing fantastic! :)
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    great job. keep up the great work.

Thanks! Congratulations on your weight loss ... keep on pushing YOU GOT THIS! Btw, I love what you said on your profile:

The secret to successful weight loss is simple.

Self-Love.

Thats all the motivation you should need. Know that you are worthwhile and worthy of taking care of yourself.

Very true! You gotta love yourself at all sizes no matter what ... good luck on your journey :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!