Starting the Chris Powell carb cycle tmrw

Options
I definately need friends,im tired of starting and stopping my diets I need motivation from anyone. If there is any females in there 20's that are doing the carb cycle please respond to this post I.need all the support I can get. Also I cant decide whether to do the turbo cycle or the fit cycle,would like to know the results that anyone has had on either one. I have 58! Pounds to lose:( Help Me!

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Do you have scientific evidence that this works ?
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    It works in powerlifting ^
  • CoachTracee
    CoachTracee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a Health Coach and coach lots of people on the program. We have a secret FB page to help all the clients on this program. Please contact me at tracee@truehealthinternational.com and you can get tons of support from other Health Coaches. My phone is 408-892-4572 if you would like to chat :wink:
  • CoachTracee
    CoachTracee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Chris Powell uses carb cycling with all his clients. Have you seen the results on his TV show?
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    I'm not sure if it was Chris Powell's carb cycle, but I did a carb cycle for a few weeks before I started my new regime... I really like the carb cycle though! I would loose almost 3lbs in a week doing low-mod-high changes. If you have any questions let me know. :) Good luck!
  • thehappyfitmusician
    Options
    Hi all! This is my very first post on MFP. I started my weight loss journey in January with Metabolic Research Center and focused on just nutrition until about two weeks ago when I joined a gym. I have been working out intensely for 5 days/week and have adjusted my calories accordingly. However, I feel that this plan is no longer working for me because of my added intense exercise. I want to change it up and see results... I hate that I have been at this plateau for nearly 2 months while working harder.

I love Chris Powell and Extreme Weight Loss and watch it all the time for inspiration. My goal is to lose my final 50lbs by my 1 year weight loss anniversary. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I want to follow the Turbo Carb Cycling program.
  • envbj77
    envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm on day 2 of Chris Powell's turbo cycle. I'm enjoying it so far with no cravings and not a lot of hunger. Feel free to add me and check out my diary. I did low carb years ago and lot 30 pounds, after a couple more kids I needed to re-lose the weight and lost about 25 with MFP. I took the summer off and I have about 10-15 until I reach my ultimate goal. I've been watching extreme makeover for a while and got really inspired to try his method. I love the fact there is one day a week to eat anything I want. If I feel anything like I do today, I definitely won't be choosing sweets. I really want to completely cut out processed foods, they are my downfall!!!
  • Slim4life25
    Options
    I did not know chris powell had a tv show,thats cool! To fattymcbuttrp what diet regime are u on now? And is it low carb also? Today is day 1 of cp turbo cycle and so far im feeling good and confident:)
  • Slim4life25
    Options
    49901406.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    I did not know chris powell had a tv show,thats cool! To fattymcbuttrp what diet regime are u on now? And is it low carb also? Today is day 1 of cp turbo cycle and so far im feeling good and confident:)

Right now I started this new program called bodyfx... it's a new company based out of San Diego that incorporates all natural HEALTHY ingredients into their products (e.g., no soy! yay!) I just started this about a week ago because I realized I wasn't eating enough carbs before and after my weight lifting workouts. I'm not so interested in the number on the scale but rather my body fat % at this point. That number has been messing with my head ever since I was a little girl! Good luck with the cycle and I hope it works for you! It takes a lot of planning but you can definitely do it! :)