motivation please

Options
I am a active 58 year old female looking for other 50-60 year old female friends to hep keep me motivated!!

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Feel free to "friend" me. I have been on MFP for 615 days, but fell of my record of "days in a row" when other things in my life became priority (my love for sugar)...(sigh). I am glad I got to "5" days in a row again....and back to logging and exercising to lose the 10 lbs I "so easily gained again" (sigh) (smile). I am 62, very healthy despite the heart attack I experienced 4 years ago. I am the proud grandmother of two beautiful children 3 years old and 19 months who recognize me, and run to me when they see me (big smile). You are on the right track. You run and bike, and have increased your calorie intake. What kinds of foods have you increased your calorie intake? Good Luck, though I am sure you have heard the saying that "Luck is when Opportunity meets Preparation" (smile). Someone sent this cute YouTube video about Motivation. I am sure she won't mind that I share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jSFbHEVOU. Hope to chat again :):)

:flowerforyou: :drinker: Deb
  • dwendling63
    Options
    Hi Julie~

Just had a chance to respond to your friend request. I am so greatful you sent me a friend request. I turned 50 in march and I too love my doctor for getting me on the right track again. Reading your bio and blogs encourages me greatly. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Today I walked 4.0 mile in 60 min. I was so excited over that. I did do a power boost job for about 5-8 min....but primarily a walker. Soon I hope to get up to a full jog or run. I also am asking Santa for a bike and helmet for Christmas. I have been a very good girl :) LOL!

Have an awesome week and I look forward to watching your progress!!!

~Robin