Looking for active MFP friends!

Options
I'm almost 29, 5'2", and have lost almost 40 lbs over the last few years - on MFP I've lost around 20.

Recently I've had a surge of out of control eating - and where I was only 3 lbs away from my goal, I'm now 9 lbs away.

I'm afraid the eating will keep getting out of control (I am great at exercising though!) Looking for more active MFP friends to help encourage me (and vice versa!) --- I'm one of those people that wants to comment on your stuff too and encourage you. Let's do this together.

Replies

• carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    added
    i know that feeling of the over eating part
  • HawkeyeLite
    Options
    Yeah it definitely sucks! Looking forward to being friends :)
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I log and post EVERY day. I'm about 13lbs away from my goal weight and am looking forward to maintence.
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    Ah... I hate that! Try not to focus on the number though! I think as females we are trained to look at that number. I gained 5lbs but lost around 6% body fat and 16 inches over all. I look skinnier but 'technically' weigh less. Are you working out? Feel free to add meeeee ;)
  • HawkeyeLite
    Options
    Hi ladies - Mk - great job on being so close to your goal! That is awesome!

Mcbutt - (that made me lol by the way ) that is awesome! your losses are great,. even with a calorie gain! I definitely work out - I do circuit training 3x a week, getting into kickboxing about 2x a week and I try to run 2 miles every day (doesn't always happen though). I definitely could mix it up a bit more though - i'm really comfortable with my routine though and I'm trying to create more discipline in my life.

Added you both!
  • Clairemfp
    Options
    Feel free to add me ANYONE. Ive just started on MFP so if your new, or could give me any tips. I'd really appreciate it and would love to help anyone else out too :)
  • Hey, sorry I don't have a picture yet, I just found MFP! Just starting Whole 30 and wanted to find someone to take the ride with me!
  • Mrslewis15
    Mrslewis15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me! i just started MFP again recently, i used it before my wedding. unfortunately after my wedding i put on the weight that i lost. :( but I am determined to lose it again!
  • kthealth
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need more friends on here too!! Trying to start recording more regularly & could definitely use the motivation/accountability!!
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Feel free to add! Wishing you best success on your weight loss and fitness journey.
  • quiltlady48
    Options
    Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • myed_recovery
    Options
    Adding you now. We're in the same boat!
  • I've added yall as friends. I hope this is a good motivator, I'm doing Whole 30, it's not easy!
  • freebird240
    freebird240 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm justina... I was on my fitness pal in 2011, but now I have gain all my weight back and then some when I went back to school.. I feel very tired and lethargic from the weight gain. Now that i just finished school, i'm looking for new friends and challenges to help me reach a new goal. If your motivated add me... I can use the encouragement along the way... Good luck everyone...

Justina
  • Hi Justina! Coming back to MFP, you might be able to give me tips on how to navigate within MFP. Do we move to other chat areas for ideas and motivation? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank ya from SC!!