Slimming world

Options
Is anyone on here with slimming world? (UK/IRE or elsewhere!)

Replies

• kiimberleighlou
    Options
    Yes I have hit my target after loosing over 5 1/2 stone I don't really follow much anymore as I'm trying to build muscle but I have followed form1'year to date and don't think I would of post so much weight in so little time My other way xx
  • rufusrubarb
    Options
    Hi- I've just started slimming world. Went to my first session on Tuesday! X
  • 1MandM1
    1MandM1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Slimming World for 5 week now, and I'm 0.5lb away from my Stone award :D I was always hungry when counting calories, and I love how on Slimming World I'm never hungry :D
  • sunflower505
    Options
    Hi girls :)

Myself and my mother joined together and so far in my first week I have lost just over 2 pounds!

Are you doing much exercise 1MandM1?

How are you finding it and well done on your weight loss so far! :)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my first group on Tuesday - very nervous!
  • mancunianpoodle
    mancunianpoodle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I joined Slimming World at the end of April and I've lost 3 stone.
    I still have about another 4 to go though.

My motivation is waning a bit.

How are you all getting on?
  • janeteasen23
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Janet, I'm 23 and I started slimming world last tuesday! I have around 150 pounds to lose so its a long and bumpy road ahead!

I lost 7lbs in my first week. I cant believe it. I ate so so much and lots of potatoes and pasta too! Its crazy how much you can eat and still lose weight with slimming world! - I am not even ashamed to say I almost cried on the scales!

It's my second week but its my "shark week" so I am craving chocolate really badly. So much so that it makes me want to cry - Thanks Shark week!

how are you all getting on? What are your favourite low syn treats?! Any favourite meals or good ideas?!

My favourite meal so far has been a beef casserole with lots of superfree veggies and some mashed potato! :)
  • mancunianpoodle
    mancunianpoodle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Janet,

congratulations on your weight loss... long may it continue!!

I have bought some of the Slimming World recipe books which are good.
    The little book of lunches has some great ideas that you can even do for dinner.
    There's an extra easy recipe book that has a gorgeous chicken and spinach curry in it. A great meal if you are craving a curry but don't want a fatty take away.
    I have also just bought the Family Feasts on a budget book which looks really good.

Getting the magazine each month is a great idea too. It's cheaper if you buy it in group rather than in the shops. It always has good recipe ideas in and inspirational stories of people losing weight.

I like to save my sins for a skinny cappuccino.

Good luck with this weeks weight loss.

Charlotte
    x