Mmmmm Quest bars!

Options
This is an admittedly pointless post, but I just discovered Quest bars. I'm pretty sure I now no longer need other food. Dang those things are yummy and chewy and awesome!

Sorry for the distraction. Nom nom nom (cinnamon roll) :bigsmile:

Replies

• Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Try the coconut cashew and the chocolate brownie ones. Microwave the chocolate brownie one for 8-10 seconds. YUM!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Choc chip cookie doughhhh
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    As I open this post, I see Quest Peanut Butter cups to the right of my screen on an ad. Perhaps I shall have to try them out!
  • mikemsu
    mikemsu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nutritious - Delicious and no scientific formulas as ingredients. (I limit myself to one-a-day though more is always tempting.)
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could try the chocolate varieties, but I have reflux disease and can't have chocolate (among many, many other things I LOVE to eat!). That's actually one of the reasons I'm loving the Quest bars so much - lots of flavors without chocolate.
  • melinda189
    Options
    I'm behind- I don't think i've ever heard of Quest bars. Will look for some today at the store
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    0f7.gif

They are certainly tasty! I've only had one I didn't like--the chocolate brownie. I like the chewy texture of the others (especially after they've been heated a little), but I had to put the chocolate one down halfway through and eat it later. :P
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    As I open this post, I see Quest Peanut Butter cups to the right of my screen on an ad. Perhaps I shall have to try them out!

Don't they are gross!! Weird after taste and really chalky. I LOVE quest bars but the cups, yuck.
  • CorrynneS
    CorrynneS Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Are these available in stores or do they have to be ordered online? I haven't been able to find them in stores....
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Are these available in stores or do they have to be ordered online? I haven't been able to find them in stores....

This...Out of my price range...any place you can get a good deal on them. I've only seen them at GNC. They are like $30 for 12.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Quest White Chocolate Raspberry is my favorite :love:
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Don't they are gross!! Weird after taste and really chalky. I LOVE quest bars but the cups, yuck.

I'll 2nd that. I'll eat almost anything that promises me some sort of "sweet" but I'll never eat another one of their PB cups.
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    both Vitiamin Shoppe and GNC sell them. For a box of 12 is about $24bucks. You can always order boxes off the Quest Nutrition website and Amazon. Bodybuilding.com sells them and is a tiny bit cheaper than the mentioned stores.
    I love quest bars... i cant ever get enough!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options

I have seen them individually at The Vitamin Shoppe - It has been a while since I have gotten them, but I think I remember they were around $3 or $4 each? At least that way you could get a few and spend less at once if you choose
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I, too, just discovered these. They're plenty for me for a full breakfast, so the high price is justifiable in my case. I bought a variety pack through Amazon--it had 12 bars for around $30.00. From what I'm reading, I can get them at GNC for less, though. So far, there are only a few I don't care for, but even those aren't terrible--I've loved trying a new one every day! :)

I love that they're gluten free AND are high in fiber--that's not so easy to find with pre-made GF foods.

Yay Quest!!!!

(edited for typos)
  • hifi898
    Options
    Nutritious - Delicious and no scientific formulas as ingredients. (I limit myself to one-a-day though more is always tempting.)

I'm on a one-a-day restriction as I'd eat them as dessert every meal if I could!! :love: :love: :love: :laugh:

My favorite(s) are apple pie, white chocolate raspberry and oddly, vanilla almond crunch. I didn't think I'd like it, but holy good... :heart: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars. They are my go to snack. I get mine through Amazon. They're a bit pricey anywhere you get them but, when I'm really craving something sweet, I don't even think about that. The only problem with them is that my family keeps eating them and I can't find a good hiding place.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can order them directly from the Quest website, too. Just Google Quest protein bar and you should get a hit on the official company website. I got mine at GNC, but they're pretty expensive there, so I'm on a mission to find them cheaper. Ha - on a mission for my Quest!
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I've been eating protein bars for about 4+ years and just recently discovered Quest bars (as in, last weekend). OMG where have they been?! Only tried the Chocolate brownie and Choc. PB but OMG they are so freakin good! Makes PMSing bearable lol
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I eat them because of the fiber content but quite honestly it's like chewing on modeling clay