Bridesmaid Disaster!

Options
So Hey there! So I'm not new to MFP but I am new to these forums! Ive used this app to help me diet in the past and it went great! I lost over a stone, went down to 11st12lbs and I felt great, and then I went back to uni! hello alcohol, fatty foods and convenience! so I thought its fine, I have the summer. But I went travelling. Turns out SriLanka isnt as healthy as you would hope! so now Im back up to 12st and 8lbs. Not ideal! what makes it worse...Im a bridesmaid in Novermber... and my dress doesnt fit! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I have been told, whether it does up or not, I'm wearing it!

So now I need help,Ive got out of the habit and although Ive been good and lost 4lbs in the last few weeks, im going on holiday next week and then returning to uni! Friends and motivation! I need to be back down to 12st by November! HELP!!

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals, pack snacks, and don't go out to places to eat if you can't google their menu and PLAN ahead.

Be diligent about exercising, etc.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    I had the same issue going on, but the wedding (set for October) was canceled yesterday.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Spanx! Do the best you can on your diet and exercise and then buy some really good undergarments to hold the rest of it all in! My bridesmaid dress wouldn't have zipped without the spanx!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Spanx! Do the best you can on your diet and exercise and then buy some really good undergarments to hold the rest of it all in! My bridesmaid dress wouldn't have zipped without the spanx!

Yes. Do your best and then squeeze yourself into the miracle product known as Spanx.
  • emilile18
    emilile18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    haha thanks guys!! I just have to stay strong I think! You would think the idea of having pictures in a dress that doesnt do up would be enough motivation? Apparently not! I need out on my love affair of food and baking!
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Can't you have it altered?
  • Kimberlybward
    Options
    You have about 90 days. That is enough time to commit to lose quite a bit of weight. You just have to plan and execute meals and workouts. You got this. :)
  • emilile18
    emilile18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I dont want it altered, thats admitting defeat!!

and YES! I can!! haha just have to believe!plenty of time!