Fitbit flex vs. Jawbone... Suggestions?

Options
Okay, so I am in the market for a fitness monitor. I have read extensively and can't make up my mind!! A friend has the Up, and loves it. I have looked at hers. I like the app and I have read that it has a better database. I haven't ever seen the flex, but I like the idea of the wireless sync. The UP has some negative reviews about it quitting after 3-4 months.

I am really just wanting to do this for fun. I run 3-4 times a week, and ride 2 days a week. I want something to help keep track of calorie burn throughout the day. I know none of them will log the cycling well...

Let me know if you have suggestions, negative or positive experiences with either one. Thanks!

Replies

• Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie

I would personally direct you to the FitBit product range, I have found their products and after sales service to be great. I have just had to replace my original Fitbit Ultra after 18 months as it started to part company but was offered the Fitbit One for half price. I have also seen on here where operator errors that have resulted in a Fitbit no longer working being replaced at no cost.

Andy
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Have u thought about the BodyMedia Fit? It's blutooth... It's a pretty awesome & accurate device...