Any other single moms out there?

aythakay
aythakay Posts: 26 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I'm not new to MFP but I haven't used the support group part like I should/could. Just wondering if there any other single moms out there struggling? I am 40 and single with an almost 3 yr. old little girl. I'd love to start/ join a group with any other single moms!:smile:

Replies

• ErickaJos
    ErickaJos Posts: 43 Member
    Hey, I am not a single mom but my husband is in the military and I don't PCS with him so I am by myself 90% of the time. I'd love to join if you'd have me because we may have some struggles in common.

Nice to meet you :-)
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    I'd like to join, too! Single, divorced mom of 4 great kiddos here. I'm 38, and my kids are 17, 7, 6 and 4. The two oldest are boys and the two youngest are girls. I'm also in school full time and about to graduate in December--finally!!!
  • tswick
    tswick Posts: 5
    Hey, there! I'm a single (divorced) full time working mom to a beautiful 4 1/2 yr. old little girl. I would LOVE any suggestions from other mom's like me who have NO TIME for themselves! :flowerforyou:
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Single mom here! I am 27 and the proud mommy to a four year old little boy. I am engaged (to someone who is not the father) however our relationship is a little long distance right now. (we live 2 1/2 hours away from each other) Hope that qualifies for your support group! If so, don't hesitate to friend me. :)
  • carbonboy
    carbonboy Posts: 729
    Ummm...I think what you meant to ask is are there any single DAD'S out there. It's an easy mistake...

I'm totally kidding by the way.
  • I am a single mom of a special needs child. Having others to support ya is almost half the battle I think. I have been doing great being able to read others stuggles and accomplishments and to know im not alone.. :-0)
  • ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    Ummm...I think what you meant to ask is are there any single DAD'S out there. It's an easy mistake...

I'm totally kidding by the way.

no love for the single dad :)
  • Hi,

I'm a divorced single mom of a gorgeous 3.5 year old little girl and I would love to join your group. I've been doing everything on my own and have had no time to look after me.....ready to start now:))
  • moniquereneeharris
    moniquereneeharris Posts: 5 Member
    Divorced Mom to my 4.5 year old daughter.:happy:
  • amclark37
    amclark37 Posts: 19
    Single mom to a 16, 9 & 3 year old. I need all the support I can get. Also going back to school full time to be an RN. Will graduate in December and want to look good for graduation.
  • milbee
    milbee Posts: 3
    Another single mom here. I have a 4 year old little boy, and I work two jobs. I definitely have to schedule my workouts and plan ahead!
This discussion has been closed.