Looking for help

Options
snaptom
snaptom Posts: 14 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi all,

I'm new on here - I'm looking to get to know a few people on here who can offer motivation and help with weight loss, and to receive the same from me in return. I don't eat too badly, but my portions are ENORMOUS. I have the urge to exercise, but I don't feel confident enough to do it; as though people see me as just another fatty setting myself up to fail again.

I'm a 24yo male living in the UK. Contact on here or via text, email, FB, twitter etc. is great for me. Either gender, and any age, feel free to get in touch!

Thanks!

Replies

• stephiehampshire
    Options
    Heya!

First off done let your fear of what other people may think put you off anything! One thing I have discovered is no matter how slow you are or how tired you get even super fit pro's are happy and helpful and friendly when your out and about working out. Plus I put on some headphones and listen to loud music when I go running / cycling so I can get into my own little world and I forget I'm out in public

I used to have the issue of eating healthy home cooked food but enough for two people, that's why I like the food diary on here, its a bit boring weighing and measuring portions but you soon get used to it and after about a week you get super full up on the smaller portions. My boyfriend has said the same, that I used to feed him too much but now he gets full up on less food

I find the most motivating thing is to set mini goals as well as one big goal so that you can have mini achievements whilst working towards the biggy :)

Good luck!

x
  • mrscool5
    Options
    Most people are so busy worrying about what everyone else is thinking about them that they don't SEE any of those other people.
This discussion has been closed.