First Timer - looking for friends :)

Options
Hi Everyone,
My name is Andrea - "HELP"...I'm flying by the seat of my pants!! I have never tried to lose weight because I've been fooling myself all these years. I keep saying that I'm not that overweight...but really I am. It's time to change, I'm not getting any younger and I'm starting to get scared for my future. I am at risk for diabetes and I certainly DO NOT want to have that. I am open to any and all advise. I'm excited to make some new friends and start my learning!! Thanks :smile:

Replies

• jessnstone
    jessnstone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal and could really use some friends! I had a successful weight loss about two years ago, but recently the weight has started to creep back on. Working out is not the issue with me. I love to be active. But the old saying "abs are made in the kitchen" rings so true with me! I know how to eat right, I just don't always have the discipline to do so. I love hearing advice and success stories. They are so motivating to me! I look forward to "meeting" many of you soon!
  • tiffanyfirrell
    Options
    Hey guys I am a first timer on this as well and would like some supportive friends in my journey (not that my friends arnt supportive or anything lol), I have been working at loosing weight since late Feb, I have gone from 97.5 kgs down to 80.9kgs and have decided to try out this fitness app on my computer. So if anyone wants to add me feel free to do so, the more support the better for everyone :)