20lbs down with pics, can you tell

Options

Replies

• Bilderknipser
    Bilderknipser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can also definitely see a difference, tummy and thighs especially. My boobs are always the first thing to go lol.
    Way to go!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can tell the difference, way to go and good luck on your continued journey.
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference in your waistline! Great job! Keep up the good work and I hope your kitty is ok!
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable, especially in the side pictures. It looks like you lost a lot of inches off your midsection. Nice work!
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference. Congrats!!!! Keep up the great work & keep taking pictures bc that way you can compare them & keep track of your progress.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your looking great! You definitely can see the difference, Well done on your hard work!!
  • manuela2427
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. 20lbs may not seem like a lot to many people, but in reality it is. You see such a big difference. One question, have you noticed that your stretchmarks have gone away or are they still there?
  • ZimmerFly
    ZimmerFly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes!! You can definitely tell the difference in your waist and thighs! If pictures aren't working for you, bet you can tell by the way your clothes fit! Keep up the great work!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. 20lbs may not seem like a lot to many people, but in reality it is. You see such a big difference. One question, have you noticed that your stretchmarks have gone away or are they still there?

I have now lost 40 and find that they go away ! not fully, but they fade and are less visable for sure
    I will bump my 40 pound loss and you can see more photos there
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference. I am very proud of you and you should be very proud of yourself. We are the most critical of ourselves. You have worked very hard and it is showing you may not be able to see it yet but a lot of other people do and that is what counts that you are changing. Stop being so hard on yourself and let what happens happen you are amazing and doing amazing things. You did not gain it overnight you will not lose it overnight. BE patient and just be yourself the rest will come the harder you work at it. Have a wonderful day and keep taking those pictures they work.
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I can't see a difference yet but that is a great loss! Keep it up!
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I have also lost 20lb and was feeling a bit disappointed because I think I still look the same (I didn't take any before photos), but your post has fired my motivation again.

It is a GREAT difference. Thank you :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell!! Great job
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have the EXACT same body type and let me tell you, it's NOT as noticeable (to us), but just have FAITH! All of a sudden you'll see the difference - big time :). It really takes a long time based on our shape since we kinda lose/gain mostly from the lower/central area. Keep up what you are doing, you look AWESOME!
  • lizl1977
    lizl1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    first of all awesome job!! and yes! you lost can tell that u lost in your thighs and also in your tummy! Did u take measurements? sometimes when I don't lose weight I end up losing inches which are just as good!

Yes I have measurements as well, I get them done every two weeks, so far I am down 15 inches, maybe I am just being hard on myself, but frick, I want to be able to see a difference with all this work I've been putting in, yes the scale and measuring tape tell me great things, but I just wish I could see it in pictures if that makes sense

One of the hardest things to change about yourself, even with everything that we put ourselves through, is our self image. You may be down 100 lbs and still see the same thing. Remember though that the tags on your clothes are showing a smaller number, things that used to be tight are fitting more loosely, and you see the results on both the scale and the measurements. In time you might convince yourself that the pictures show a difference, in the meantime, let the numbers do the talking for you when the pictures don't work! Awesome job so far, keep it up, I am sure you will start to see what others already do.
  • OmahaRocks
    OmahaRocks Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I really see it in your waist! Don't worry about how you look now .. just keep on doing what you are doing. I have lost 26# and the only place I have noticed a change was in my shoe size. LOL
  • Back2Basiks
    Back2Basiks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 20lb victory. I just started seriously today and am so excited. That is a good idea to take pics. I can tell in your arms (back bra fat area):), thighs, butt and stomach. Keep up the good work. What kind of workouts are you doing? I need some variety when my routine gets old. I'm down 3lbs so far from 183. My goal is to get to 145-150 range. This is truly a lifestyle change. Good luck winning this battle of weightloss.
  • mikkella
    mikkella Posts: 4
    Options
    Check out by your arm, where your bra strap is. There is no longer an over lap.

Without pointing out what everyone else has, I will say YES, I can SEE IT!

Use this positive to keep PUSHING!!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yes you definitely can, well done :happy: xx
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Lookin amazing chica!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!