6 Month Progress Pics :)

Options
124»

Replies

• Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    My weight goal is 125-130 and I just started August 31st SW 175 and already lost 5 lbs. I have not yet started working out but I'm currently focusing on changing my eating habits and eating 1200 calories per day. I cross my fingers and pray that I'll have a great turn out and look as great as you. GREAT JOB!!

Thank you!! I am sure you will be successful :) Just stick with it. I think that's probably the hardest part -- just being patient and sticking with your healthy choices.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Coming along NICELY! Props on the hard work.
  • nikix123
    Options
    Looking great x
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! This is very inspiring, I have the same goal weight! :) Keep up the great work!
  • eddiehowarth
    Options
    looking good
  • phocid
    phocid Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Can I please vote for Johann's "during" pic as best MFP pic ever?
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    AMAZING is an understatement..You look great and so lean and tight! Keep up the good work
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Can I please vote for Johann's "during" pic as best MFP pic ever?

Hahaha yes!!!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    One of the most beautiful dogs ever!!
    And you look great!! Congrats! What type of exercise have you done?
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! And I'm sure you'll tweak that goal weight several times as you get closer and closer. Just don't be afraid to say "I'm done, I made it".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!