Friends who actually get on here

Options
Looking for new friends on here to help keep me motivated. Most of the friends on my list never get on anymore : ( feel free to send me a friend request. I am looking to lose about 30 pounds and gain lot's of muscle.

Replies

• HelllYeaHH
    HelllYeaHH Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some people here =)
  • MandyyyB
    Options
    I am in the same boat.
    I did one of those introduce yourself posts and I guess no one liked me! lol
  • sambernardo
    sambernardo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awh I'm sure everyone likes you they probably just didn't read it? I know I don't read that section of the forum lol. I'll send ya a friend request =}
  • amie709
    Options
    You can always add me!! Im on here everyday lol
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on (almost) every day
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends on here to help keep me motivated. Most of the friends on my list never get on anymore : ( feel free to send me a friend request. I am looking to lose about 30 pounds and gain lot's of muscle.

I'm on every day and offer up frequent encouraging comments. Feel free to add me!
  • lisam625
    lisam625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ive "lost" a lot of friends also. It's been about 9 months since I added any new friends. Need some fresh new faces! :)
  • mapfeifer23
    Options
    Lookin to gather some new friends as well. The more the merrier ;) Has been a great impact on my motivation so far and love to have that keep coming.. I may add some of you above! :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I am on every day, and tell it like it is.
    anyone can add me,
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log in every day and try to comment on posts as much as I can!
  • mapfeifer23
    Options
    Lookin to gather some new friends as well. The more the merrier ;) Has been a great impact on my motivation so far and love to have that keep coming.. I may add some of you above! :)
  • rainbow_Moonbeam
    Options
    I'm looking to gather friends too - feel free to add me :)
  • sambernardo
    sambernardo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent a FR to all of you thanks for the support!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I won't be that creepy guy sending out a bunch a friend request to females but I try to be on here when I can and I'm pretty decent at checking in on people so if it doesn't bother you or anyone to have a guy in your list than can add me. I promise I won't ask what your wearing or some crazy **** like that. I need all the motivators I can get as well.
  • scubabetty
    scubabetty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends! I'm on here basically every day and friends make such a difference. Feel free to friend me :)
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add some new friends as well.

A little about me. I have recently recommitted to logging and exercise this week. My family moved this summer so it's been about 4 months since I have been consistent with exercise. I had reached my goal weight in 2011 and had maintained until Sept. 2012 when my hormones started running amuck. Anyway all my kiddos are in school and my youngest is in preschool 3 mornings a week so that is my workout time. Working to lose the 10 lbs. I gained and improve my eating habits. Looking for friends, motivators and accountability partners!

Holly