Well...I quit-

Options
Today I had my last delicious, cheesy, calorie-packed hamburger for lunch....and it was absolutely delicious *gulp*:tongue:

My hubby left for the Marines today for 13 solid weeks, so it's time to get my butt in gear already!! Im going to focus and get serious about dropping 20 pounds in 13 weeks. My heart is hurting more than it ever has before, and Ive been choking down tears all day at work so far, but Ive decided to turn that saddness into motivation (because I figure thats what he's doing while he's at bootcamp)-

Hopefully in 3 months when we see each other....he'll be a Marine:heart: & Ill be his bangin' Military wife!! :heart:

One Question: Whos comin with me?

Anyone else care to take the 20 lb challenge??....*scared voice*:frown:...please?

Replies

• Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Today I had my last delicious, cheesy, calorie-packed hamburger for lunch....and it was absolutely delicious *gulp*:tongue:

My hubby left for the Marines today for 13 solid weeks, so it's time to get my butt in gear already!! Im going to focus and get serious about dropping 20 pounds in 13 weeks. My heart is hurting more than it ever has before, and Ive been choking down tears all day at work so far, but Ive decided to turn that saddness into motivation (because I figure thats what he's doing while he's at bootcamp)-

Hopefully in 3 months when we see each other....he'll be a Marine:heart: & Ill be his bangin' Military wife!! :heart:

One Question: Whos comin with me?

Anyone else care to take the 20 lb challenge??....*scared voice*:frown:...please?
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    Good Luck! You are a very strong person! And I know that you are going to look awesome when your husband comes home!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Me! Pick Me! I'd love to be part of a group who wants to lose the last 20, and yes, about 13 weeks sounds like a good goal! I think we could update daily & share our meals with eachother :)
    :happy:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm here I'm here! I still have a good 20 lbs to lose!! Lets do this!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have way more then 20 to lose but as a fellow military wife I'm game....haha.
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    I have a lot more than 20 pounds to lose but that is a great start.
    Count me in.:happy:

Thanks
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I got 20 some to lose....I'm there girl!:smooched:
  • Koozy81
    Options
    Me! Pick Me! I'd love to be part of a group who wants to lose the last 20, and yes, about 13 weeks sounds like a good goal! I think we could update daily & share our meals with eachother :)
    :happy:

I think checking in daily is an awesome idea! And believe me ladies, I have more than 20 to lose as well, but I just wanted to set a goal that would cause me to work hard, yet still be tangible in only 13 weeks ya know?

hhhmmm.....we should have a challenge name....ideas anyone?
  • VikkiCummins
    Options
    I'm definately up for that! Let's do it!!!

75886.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yay for challenges! count me in! I've got 3x that much weight to drop still but I love a god challenge :wink:
  • VikkiCummins
    Options
    How about the twenty something's????
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm game also! I have a bit more than 20 to lose, but this is a great start! I LOVE the extra support! Yes...let me know when you have a name!!!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Im game.. I have way more than 20, but 13 weeks 20 lbs sounds good to me for a start... Mine will have to start tomorrow since its already 530 pm here... i have beeen good but I did have a picece of pizza and a coke to day.. but DID NOT GO OVER... thats an accomplishmetn in its self... so... IM IN.. 20 something here we come... woo hoo :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My husband wants a baby and that's what I need to lose in order to have one, so challenge on!
  • RunningRatty
    RunningRatty Posts: 161
    Options
    Count me in. :smile:
  • Koozy81
    Options
    How about the twenty something's????

I freakn LOVE "the twenty somethings"!

I dig it, thats it
  • Koozy81
    Options
    well then let's all check in tomorrow (since like I said, I ate my weight in a hamburger today, haha)

Good luck all, Maybe daily posts for food/excercise logging, and once a week weigh-ins?
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Okay then Twenty Somethings!
    How about starting tomorrow we list or breakfast, lunch, dinner, smaller meals, however you do it! I say exercise as well! Man, so much for the hundreds of dollars I just spent on a new work wardrobe this morning :(....hehe...So 13 weeks, 1-2 lbs a week...and...go!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have twenty pounds left to lose and I have been stuck here for months. So I am raising my hand to join in!!!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i would like to join too. i have more than 20. fell off the wagon for the last two days but hanging on. help pull me back on, before it runs over me. i am a retired navy wife, and a past navy mom. hang in there. jump on the boards if you need to eat through the difficult times. i am sure one of us will be here to help.
    chipper