What food might be your downfall?

Options
Hi everyone. So far, I've been trying to lose weight for a week so I will be weighing myself again on Thursday. My goal is to lose about 15-20 pounds so I can get back to my college weight! I remember when I got to my college weight I was soo depressed now its what I want lol. Anyway just need some people to help motivate me.

BTW what food might be your downfall? I know that I'm addicted to candy and everytime I get on the grocery line I try to move as fast as possible because the longer I sit there, the more likely I'll buy candy! What's yours?

Replies

• griffith5150
    Options
    warm French bread or sourdough with melted butter... sometimes you get fresh bread from Cheesecake Factory.. I am like what diet... grub :ohwell:
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate. Cake, pies, donuts, peppermint bark (was on sale for 80 cents, I bought some bags......), ice cream, I love those chocolate chip cookie sundae's at restaurant's that are around 1k calories =/
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about getting back to my college weight. right now I'm craving sweets. I also love Mexican food!
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    breads and chocolate (oreos or chocolate icecream to be specific..)
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No food is my downfall. I don't buy food that I don't want to eat. I'm not tempted by anything because I'm enjoying what I'm eating and if I want something I'll make sure it fits into my macros.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Apple fritters, cookies, and white chocolate. Nom nom nom.
  • laurjcav
    Options
    Just about any kind of baked good, which is a challenge because I love to bake! Those and chocolate. And wine.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My downfall food right now would have to be Cap'N Crunch Oops All Berries. Laugh if you must but I love that stuff!! Everytime I go to the store I make sure I buy some to stock up. I think it's only around for a limited time. I have 8 boxes in my pantry. My two year old loves them too. I don't eat them everyday, but yesterday I found myself helping my son finish his. :devil: Not that he needed any help.
  • MatthewLewis81
    MatthewLewis81 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Almost anything can be my downfall. I can eat a whole bag of potato chips at a sitting. I can drink a gallon of milk in an evening. I can down a quart and a half of spaghetti in no time. And I can eat steak, chicken, roast, sausage, bacon, or ham almost indefinitely.

What it took for me was realizing that the good taste, texture, look, etc., basically the entire eating experience, isn't worth what happens to me when I overindulge. That lesson finally sank in this spring and I've done a lot better ever since.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Any loaf of bread anywhere.

It's my kryptonite.
  • icequeen9x
    Options
    I can't resist Ritter Sport, Milka, or Lindt chocolate. Ice cream and cheese cake, chocolate chip cookies also. And to make matters worse, I will keep bingeing until the container is empty and seem to have no control to stop myself.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The food with the biggest potential to be my downfall is undoubtedly pizza. I have a bottomless pit and for some reason it is even more bottomless when pizza is involved. I probably don't want to know how many calories were in my worst pizza binges.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, cinnamon rolls and cream cheese icing in CRAZY amounts.....