boser77
boser77 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all

I've just filled in my profile so thought I would pop in to say 'hello'.

I'm Kirsty, 33, from North East Scotland. I've been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember but I gained 4 stone when I was pregnant and I've never managed to lose it even though my daughter is now 2 :embarassed:

Looking forward to chatting with you all more and sharing the ups and downs of my weightloss journey.

Kirsty =)

Replies

• brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    hi and welcome to this lovely site :) you pick the right one and you will do good with all the poeple on here that will help you and talk you to a smiling new you :)
  • Hello! I just had my first baby girl going on 5 months now and I'm trying ot lose the last 10 lbs I have left. Doesn't sound like much but the last 10 lbs are the most difficult for me. Congrats on your new journey ; )
  • Welcome! Welcome! We will do what we can to help!! I love Scotland, especially this time of year. Friend me and I'll give you support to keep you going!! :smile: :smile:
  • Thanks for all the welcomes!

Brockly25 - I look forward to the smiling new me =)

Jujusmami - Congratulations on the birth of your little girl, she is absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with those last pesky pounds =)

2blueeyes - It has been very wet and windy here today so not the nicest of days but the autumn and winter are my favourite seasons. I'll add you =)

Kirsty =)
This discussion has been closed.