October challenge like the crunch-n-planks???

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
so i didn't complete the crunches and planks challenge (thread by clew) 100% for september (petered off about 10 days ago and just didnt get started again)

i ended up doing:
Sept 2000 Crunch Challenge -1300/2000 crunches (65% complete)
Sept 90 Min Plank Challenge - 45/90 mins (50% complete)

i could easily have finished the crunches but i got off track and never got back on track...planks i was struggling with a bit but could have finished the 90 mins had i not STOPPED...

i was thinking for october of doing crunches and squats????
Anyone want to join me???

There are 31 days in October and if we did 65 crunches and 65 squats a day we could "easily" hit 2000 before the end of the month....anyone up for the challenge???

i did a search for a new "OCTOBER - blah blah blah challenge " like the crunch-n-planks but didnt see one...direct me there if you know of one please....

Replies

• MardellD
    Options
    I am in for crunch and squats! (have been doing 100 crunches a day but want to up that). Definately need to work on making 65 squats! Great challenge
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i started a "proper" thread with an appropriate title....join me there if you would like to participate....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124180-october-challenge-crunches-squats

thanks for looking but mostly for replying and joining me in this challenge...
    :)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You did way better than me on planks, lady! I think I only got about 30 minutes in, LOL! A fine example I was as a leader, right?

I did get about 2600 crunches in though ...

I've got Power 90 going now but I could incorporate this into it, as I'm doing around 500 crunches a week as it is on their program - great idea!